+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical Videogames Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    We dont have ps2.
    Who in the hell doesn't have a PS2? Oh yeah, I forgot, Steve's still a little kid. He's playing MarioKart on his Gamecube! Rated E for everyone! [smilie=thumbsup.gi:

J/K Steve.
    Hey, Mariokart is sweet man.

No, but I do have an xbox. Mostly sports games.

Anybody know when The Godfather game is coming out?

^^ March 14, per gamespot.com.

Comes out in June for the 360. It's safe to say I'm picking it up the second it becomes available.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

GRaphics look tight on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    GRaphics look tight on the game.
    Aww man! Heck yeah! This game is going to be unbelievable. You do not play a character in any of the movies, you're kind of creating your own story. I guess you start out as a low level "hood" in the Corleone family, and you have to work your way up. Eventually you can become the Don! Frickin' great!

What are your guys' plans for the next gen systems? 360, PS3, or Revolution? Or "all of the above" like me? haha. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

Supposedly the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360, but I tell you what, I don't see how anything can be better than the 360. It's everything you've ever dreamed of in a video game system plus a ton of amazing things you've never dreamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    What are your guys' plans for the next gen systems? 360, PS3, or Revolution? Or "all of the above" like me? haha. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

Supposedly the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360, but I tell you what, I don't see how anything can be better than the 360. It's everything you've ever dreamed of in a video game system plus a ton of amazing things you've never dreamed of.
    PS3 does theoretically have a faster processor than the 360. But since the Cell processor is a totally different platform and is a complex architecture, it is going to be very hard for developers to create games for the PS3 when it comes out. And since the architecture is so different, developer costs are going to increase, which will result in increased game prices.

So we won't see any games take full use of the PS3's capabilities for a long, long time unless Sony is willing to lose money with each PS3 sold (sort of like what MS did with XBox).

And I am not totally sold on the PS3 processor being THAT much more faster than the 360.

I am not going to buy any of those until im heavily persuaded. I have a PSP, Xbox, Ps2. Im going to wait for the next next generation. Xbox 720? PS4?

Re: Offical Videogames Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Discuss.

I rented NCAA March Madness on saturday, I'm fucking hooked on that game. I could play it for ever.

What have you been playing lately?
    I've been hooked on that lately too. I am playing my CMU chips in dynasty mode and doing well. I've upset Oklahoma and Iowa State with a crappy team. But I can't figure out why I cannot switch my plays that are available. You can select a different school's playbook, but you cannot select different plays to put in your playbook. I want to use the HC trap defense some, but you can only call that out of a time out. It's stupid. They don't call a time out until they are down with very little time left, so it's useless. And none of the teams' playbooks have the HC trap in it.

Do you know a way to alter the playbook? You can in Madden.

BTW, I love how I managed to land two six star 7 foot recruits and a couple more 5 star recruits and the alumni is bitching at me about not recruiting enough. lol.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread