+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical Videogames Thread

I was a videogame crack-whore when I was young. Atari 2600 bitch! I am still the greatest Mega Man 2 player EVER.

Anyway, I own a 360, but I've payed it 20 times. I prefer to play my nintendo emulator or a couple strategy games on my PC like 'Rise of Nations". That and I do real shit now like work and entertain the wife.

Vids are money man
    i'd use and abuse a subforum for games

and the Zelda series by far is the best series in video game history
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Everybody talk to MOLA and The Syndicate and see if we can get this thing rollin'. I guarantee there would be enough people and it would be very active. Why not just give it a try and dump it if it's not getting it done?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I wouldnt mind, but add computer games etc etc.

Anyone ever play any of the timesplitters games? I really think that is the most underrated videogame series thats on the market right now. Those games are so addicting.

PIGSKIN FOOTBALL!!!!!

Greatest football game ever!!!!!
    Anybody member?
    And I always thought it was "Football" instead of "FootBrawl"

:::EDIT:::
    Images arent working, heres a link
    http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/genesis02/jerryg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Anyone ever play any of the timesplitters games? I really think that is the most underrated videogame series thats on the market right now. Those games are so addicting.
    I played TimeSplitters2 a little after the launch of the PS2. I feel you Anthony. I'm not even a FPS guy, but I felt the game big time. I haven't played any other TS game since, but when I did, it was tight.

Time Splitters 3 is good. The missions are still very easy, but multi player is a freeking blast and a half.

Timesplitters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo

That's a fucking fact right there.

Chris, I never played Footbrawl, but it reminds me of a few old school Nintendo games that I played like crazy.

Arch Rivals! Straight up arcade basketball where you could actually punch your opponents, pull down their shorts and steal the ball, and I believe it was the first game to allow you to break the glass on a dunk. Mohawk was my boy!

Base Wars! This is one of the biggest sleeper games of all time. i don't know of anyone else who has ever played it besides my buddies and I, but it is flat out great. It's like regular baseball, but with robots and when there is a play at a base, it becomes a fight! If the fielder wins the fight, the runner is out, but if the runner wins, he is safe. Each type of robot has a special attack for the duel. As you can see from the pic, the one dude has a sword-type thing and the other is like a tank. Frickin' tight!

+ Reply to Thread