+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical Videogames Thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Theres NFZ. Forever PS Bashing.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Nah, no Sony bashing going on here. I just call it like I see it. I guess you can say is I don't drink the Sony koolaid. Does it taste good Rorschach? But for real, I will be getting both systems as Socom is a must have for me. If it wasn't for Socom & Tekken, I would be forever content with Microsoft.

Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
    Nah, no Sony bashing going on here. I just call it like I see it. I guess you can say is I don't drink the Sony koolaid. Does it taste good Rorschach? But for real, I will be getting both systems as Socom is a must have for me. If it wasn't for Socom & Tekken, I would be forever content with Microsoft.
    you are a lousy sony hater. if it wasnt for.................. oh wait, i can live w/o all Xbox exclusives ...you got a registered socom 3 account?
    ^

Rorschach, why are your panties all bunched up? Is your Sony stock falling? Anyways, no I do not own a ps2 any longer as it finally crapped out on me.

Rorschach, why are your panties all bunched up? Is your Sony stock falling? Anyways, no I do not own a ps2 any longer as it finally crapped out on me.
    You deserved its response to your constant bashing of its maker.

Too Bad though, i was hoping to frag you off the face the earth a couple times.
    ^

You should know... There were few better than me in Socom & Socom II. When I say few, I really do mean few. My clan MoG & Ghost were always ranked in the top 5 on gamebattles.com.

You should know... There were few better than me in Socom & Socom II. When I say few, I really do mean few. My clan MoG & Ghost were always ranked in the top 5 on gamebattles.com.
    I've slayed some great ones. And im talking socom 3 str8 up no glitch. i'd frag you something serious

or atleast get mines in.
    ^

Fight Night Round 3 is the best looking video game ever created (if you have an HDTV). It's seamless gameplay will make you think you are watching a fight on TV (but better looking) and it just doesn't feel right that you are playing it because it looks too good. The controls are sweet (analog fighting is outstanding!) and it is a lot of fun to play (even when B-Hop is kicking the living crap out of you.) I may have to pick this one up.

That's me on the right.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Fuck. I need a 360 and FNR3. When's it come out?

Yeah, you definitely need a 360. It's gay that everyone who wants one, can't get one. Microsoft did an amazing job on their system but completely jicked up the launch.

Fight Night Round 3 is already out. I think it came out on Valentine's Day.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread