+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical Videogames Thread

Offical Videogames Thread

Discuss.

I rented NCAA March Madness on saturday, I'm fucking hooked on that game. I could play it for ever.

What have you been playing lately?

i just played a Fight Night demo on Xbox360.....AWESOME. anyone else play it? the graphics are amazing and the gameplay is really nice.

I went to the store to buy my lil bro another Mario Party game
    Then I seen the Zelda collection game
    Zelda from The Nintendo
    Zelda from the SNES
    Zelda Ocrina of Time
    Zelda Majoras Mask
    I LOVE ALL THOSE GAMES!!!!!
    And whats best about it is that I forgoten how to play the game and just overall forgotten what to do
    So Im buying it and cant wait for that shit

Quote Originally Posted by BigggChris04
    I went to the store to buy my lil bro another Mario Party game
    Then I seen the Zelda collection game
    Zelda from The Nintendo
    Zelda from the SNES
    Zelda Ocrina of Time
    Zelda Majoras Mask
    I LOVE ALL THOSE GAMES!!!!!
    And whats best about it is that I forgoten how to play the game and just overall forgotten what to do
    So Im buying it and cant wait for that shit
    The Zelda games are the greatest games on any console, ever.

I'm going to be getting a 360 soon (as soon as I find one in stores--I hear they're becoming easier to find).

Re: Offical Videogames Thread

I was talking to MOLA about maybe creating a whole forum dedicated to video games. Here's the PM I sent him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    What up MOLA? I was daydreaming in church today and I had an idea. I know of a lot of people on here who are video game freaks (I'm probably #1). I know we have the off-topic forum, but It's kind of tough to get a solid video game thread going with all of the "racism" and "post here when you're drunk" threads going on.

I was thinking under "Other Forums" we could create one solely dedicated to video games. We could have new school threads discussing the Xbox 360 and the PS3, current gen discussions about the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube, old school talk about Nintendo, Genesis, 64, Dreamcast, Atari, etc. We could also make game recommendations, walkthroughs, FAQs, reviews, plus threads dedicated to gamertags and usernames so we all could hook up for some online action.
    He said it would be a good idea and he would talk it over with The Syndicate. What do you guys think? Would you be on board and be active? I think it would be amazing. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

BTW, I'm offically an Xbox 360 addict. I've been playing Project Gotham Racing (mostly online), NBA 2K6, and I downloaded Bankshot Billiards 2 and I've been playing that too. I played a french-canadian guy the other night who could barely speak a lick of English. Question-if you cannot speak English, why are you playing games online with the headset on? [smilie=huh.gif] If you guys don't have a 360, you MUST get one ASAP. I love technology as much as Kip, and the 360 is the best piece I have seen. You won't believe all the things it can do. I'll explain later if we get our own video games forum. [smilie=thumbsup.gi:

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I don't think their is enough people to warrant another forum to video games.

Halo owns all.

i'll just wait for ps3

i havent even played LIVE this yr

and only madden twice

whats wrong with me
    twitter.com/screamphoenix

NBA 2k6 is a fun game. I have been playing that alot. I havent played any of the other sports 2006 games. If you want fun, play Halo all day. I had GTA, shit was fun. Right now, im addicted to counter strike

+ Reply to Thread