+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DIGITAL PIMP

Is that an AUTOGRAPHED jersey she's wearing? SACRILEDGE!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Hardie har har

alsothat'sprettyaccurate
    Find a new slant.

WTFChris, please refrain from cheapening the Digital Pimp thread. I know for a fact that this is not the work of GlennDanzig®, for you utilized the ill-fated TAN paint brush tool, and not the patented BROWN PAINT BRUSH TOOL® revolutionized by Glenn.

Do your research.

BTW, Glenn's work is overhyped commercialized corporate garbage, so you got the concept down pat. If it wasn't for that Tan Paint Brush fiasco....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    BTW, Glenn's work is overhyped commercialized corporate garbage, so you got the concept down pat. If it wasn't for that Tan Paint Brush fiasco....
    Well that came out of nowhere.

Hmph.
    Find a new slant.

DM-What are you talking about? Glenn did that, didn't you see the quote?...

Anyway, what did you do to the jersey to make it transperant like that? Did you just change the opacity or do something else? I want to make a real contribution.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    Well that came out of nowhere.

Hmph.
    You know I'm a fan of your work. Lighten up a little.

You, my friend, are Amish.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    DM-What are you talking about? Glenn did that, didn't you see the quote?...

Anyway, what did you do to the jersey to make it transperant like that? Did you just change the opacity or do something else? I want to make a real contribution.

I think hes using the "fill" thingy under the layer.
    Eh, thats what I used anyways.

Here is my first attempt at it...I thought we could use an athelete on here:

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

The jersey is a seperate layer. But what I do before I reduce it's opacity with the slider on the layers palette is select and copy the area around the jersey logo as a new layer and remove the blue or white leftover jersey surrounding it. I leave that at 100%, so when I reduce the jersey opacity to slighly see-through, the logo remains solid (like embroidery or silk screening would). I do the same thing for the "official gear" patch on the lower corner.

Now GET TO WORK!!!!!! Sincerely, DM

good idea. unfortunately that fix will have to wait until monday.

+ Reply to Thread