+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I admit I was wrong: Iraq War

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    I bet you still vote for Jeb or some other neocon scum bag in 08.
    Of course. And it's not going to be Jeb. The Bush family had their run. But I will vote for the Republican candidate. Unless McCain slips in there, I might have to go the other way. Please no Hillary.

What problem do you have with McCain? Did the Karl Rove lies about him having an illegitimate black baby work on you too?

What problem do you have with McCain? Did the Karl Rove lies about him having an illegitimate black baby work on you too?
    Haha, no. I think he is fake. It's my opinion that he constantly jumps across party barriers to stir things up and bring himself attention. I want a true Republican in there.

By the way, I didn't even know about the Karl Rove thing. There is another one of Bush's flaws.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    who cares. he's recycled crap with the other brainwashed neo cons.

ya know you can rationalize anything. michigan's economy is dying, the country's economy isnt that great, the war will have us bs for atleast 10 years, our white house practices snitching on the CIA, and the commander in chief is a proven idiot several times over. Yet as faithful Conservative you must and will rationalize a good job out of it and a need to keep this party in.

You live in Iran already because you vote for who your party tells you. And you defend them and the party responsible for them to your grave. I hope to never be that unfree ever. You're primed to pick a six headed beast planning on the apocalypse openly, if your party endorses it.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Haha, no. I think he is fake. It's my opinion that he constantly jumps across party barriers to stir things up and bring himself attention. I want a true Republican in there.

By the way, I didn't even know about the Karl Rove thing. There is another one of Bush's flaws.
    basically you hate him for thinking freely ....LMAO@the rules of the rebublican faith
    ^

Bush isn't a true conservative yet you supported him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    basically you hate him for thinking freely ....LMAO@the rules of the rebublican faith
    I don't believe McCain is "thinking freely." I think he sleeps with both sides to gain support.

LMAO@your perception of Republicans. I am going to vote for the guy that I agree with on the issues. Would you vote for a Democrat that constantly agreed with Republicans and went against what you believe? There is no "Republican faith" that's just stupid.

Clearly, if there was a "Republican faith," I would be arguing that this war was justified. I can't believe you would accuse me of that junk after I start this thread admitting I was wrong.

Because the other guy was John Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Because the other guy was John Kerry.
    lame cop out excuse. He wasnt a true conserative in his first election. Yet republicans didn't read up on his policies. they just said "A Bush is a Bush"
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    lame cop out excuse. He wasnt a true conserative in his first election. Yet republicans didn't read up on his policies. they just said "A Bush is a Bush"
    His opponent was the one and only John McCain. The next guy was Alan Keyes.

But I did support Bush in his first election, I'll admit to that. We knew he was more moderate, but we liked that he was a change of pace and wasn't one of those stuck up politicians, he's a Texan.

And most Republicans will still support their man, nobody likes to admit they were wrong. But I am not pleased.

+ Reply to Thread