+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RACISM discussion (w/o Steve, thank you)

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artermis

The problem is not the subject of racism, the problem is when one race thinks they have it worse than any other race.

Art
    your perogative, but i dont agree. the idea that its on level playing field and your last statement there is the real problem is naive.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I am talking worldwide, not just the US.

BTW which race do you think has it the worst? Blacks, not anymore, that would be those who look middle eastern.

Lets do this

If a white guy, a black guy and a guy from the middle east are going for the same job, who is the most likely not to get the job no matter who has the best creditials for the job?

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

I am talking worldwide, not just the US.

BTW which race do you think has it the worst? Blacks, not anymore, that would be those who look middle eastern.

Lets do this

If a white guy, a black guy and a guy from the middle east are going for the same job, who is the most likely not to get the job no matter who has the best creditials for the job?

Art
    dude you're a lil ignorant to being black and middle eastern i see. just because they calling them sand n****rs doesnt move black people up in the food chain. theres enough hate for both parties.

Its understandable ignorance like that making racism a tough discuss subject. i dont even have patience to explain how backwards that idea is.

Racism variates as do the variables surrounding it from country to country. its tied into culture and you really cant generalize it on a world level IMO. But for the record you cant say its a world thing then relate the old "two guys in the room for a job offer" theory to it that got played out a decade ago.
    ^

And just like that this thread is off and running.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

dude you're a lil ignorant to being black and middle eastern i see.
    What? Me no speak your language.

just because they calling them sand n****rs doesnt move black people up in the food chain. theres enough hate for both parties.
    Are you saying at this time that people from the middle east have it easier than people of African-American descent?

I am still confused by your first part....are you suggesting that I do not know that black people and middle eastern people are not the same race? I get that, I never said they were.

Its understandable ignorance like that making racism a tough discuss subject. i dont even have patience to explain how backwards that idea is.
    What idea? That African-Americans are not the number hated race by white people in American anymore? If you think they are still, then you are the one who is truly ignorant.

The problem is not the subject of racism, the problem is when one race thinks they have it worse than any other race.

Art

your perogative, but i dont agree. the idea that its on level playing field and your last statement there is the real problem is naive.
    This leads me to this....

Racism variates as do the variables surrounding it from country to country. its tied into culture and you really cant generalize it on a world level IMO. But for the record you cant say its a world thing then relate the old "two guys in the room for a job offer" theory to it that got played out a decade ago.
    I am confused on what you are talking about. I am talking world wide with my statement here. Each country has their own thing about who the most amount of racism is directed at.

My whole thing about white, black and middle east was to show that blacks would get the job before the middle eastern person nowadays, but the white guy would still get it over the other two.

It plays out differently in each country.

Rorsach you come off as an arrognant asshole, that only their opinion matters and then says they dont have the patience or time to tell that person why they are wrong...instead they hide behind calling someone ignorant and then make statements that make no sense for the most part.

Maybe I am just the stupiest sumofabitch (I should get quite a few nods of heads with this) and what you are trying to say is as plain as the nose on my face, but really I dont understand what you are saying because to me you are not saying anything more than you are and ignorant.

Oh well Pharoah was right. I am done with this topic. Good luck to whoever wants to keep it going.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

My GOD.

...what have I done....

I'm glad you're done. your post explains you pretty well for all the wrong reasons. once again i dont have the patience to duke it out with you on your representation of the white race and your threshold the "hate" list.

You are definately a prime candidate to not join this topic. more than Steve possibly.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    My GOD.

...what have I done....
    nothing. you decided to touch a subject that really hasnt gone well the last time it came up.*see kanye related threads from old site*...

otherwise you did nothing
    ^

While you can argue that one group does or doesn't have it worse than another, they do have it different and the details matter.

Everyone is racist. You may not say it, but just thinking it makes you racist.

Ever thought that some black person who has a nice car or SUV is a drug dealer, racism.

Ever thought that a white guy is acting black and call him a wigger, racism.

Ever thought a white person who has a bunch of shit is because their parents gave it to them, racism.

It comes in all shapes and sizes and the funny thing is that people have as much racism towards their own race as they do against other races.

White people calling other white people white trash or wigger, black people calling other black people nigger.

It is not any better, it has just taken a different shape. Sure maybe you have more friends who are black or oriental or hispanic, and the world is a better place for it, but it is still out there.

I am racist, I am not proud of it, but the fact is that when I see a white guy acting black, I think he is a stupid wigger or when I see some nasty bitch and think she is white trash or I see some black guy with gold teeth and I think he is a stupid nigger.

Most people are equal opportunity racist, just that the media and shit likes to just point it out when it is happening to minorities, but it happens to all races.

Art

Wouldnt that be more sterotypes than racism?

Racism to me is way more extreme.

Like Klansman are racists.

If I see a black person driving around in a very expensive SUV fully loaded and then some and he's got on all thuged out cloths, of course i'm gonna think drug dealer, or rapper. But more likely, drug dealer.

+ Reply to Thread