+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Night

My Night

Seemed like a lot of trouble going on downtown tonight. I just got back and it wasn't pretty.(maybe it was just my experience) The shuttle system they had going was an absolute joke. You literally couldn't walk more than 10 feet without seeing a cop most of the night yet they expected a handful of workers to control the thousands of people in line waiting to get back on the buses to go home at 2. a.m.

I was in line for just over an hour and seen at least 5 skirmishes because of the lack of line control and all the people line jumping. It seemed very, very close to escalating into something further the whole time I was in line.

When we finally got to the front of the line, our bus driver said he was on a break unless someone gave him $20.00 to make his trip worthwhile. I just wanted to get home so I gave the fucker $20.00. Than for whatever reason, there were only about 20 people on the bus, even though they were packing 50 on all the others and there was still a huge line. And of course, we're not leaving until the bus is filled. We look out the window and there was a near riot. The windows were kind of hard to see out of so we really couldn't see exactly what was happening. I was right in front and saw this middle aged guy get blasted up side the head as he was boarding the bus. I jumped out and did some flying maneuver that I haven't quite found a name for yet to get this punk kid off of a 50 year old man and also got drilled upside the head by someone else. Luckily I did get a hit in beforehand but all of a sudden, I'm pretty much face to face with 4 guys already dazed from being hit.

My brother and best friend were on the bus but by this time the damn bus driver had closed and locked the doors and wouldn't let them off. Luckily some people in line had the balls to step in and make sure nothing further occurred. Of course they wouldn't let me back on the bus because apparently in saving a 50 year old man from a beatdown, I did something wrong

After I asked where all the cops were, I was told that there was a shooting just a half mile down the road which would explain why, cops were flying up and down the roads a little while earlier but I haven't heard anything about it since.

So after paying $22.00 for a bus ride I got kicked off of and $67.00 for a cab ride, I am now home. Of course, my girlfriends pissed at me and my eye is swollen shut but at least I can finally go to bed.

Good Night, hope you all had a better time than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Miss Scarlett, in the Champagne Room, with the glock!
    Wow, that's fucking awful!
    I'm glad you're ok though.

So you're $89 worse off?

That sucks but I'm sure the old guy you helped is happy about it.

And people wonder why I hate people.

Fuckers are lucky I'm not allowed to carry a gun otherwise people would be getting shot every 5 minutes.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I had a fucking riot downtown last night. Then again...I have a parking pass, lol.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I had a fucking riot downtown last night. Then again...I have a parking pass, lol.
    yea, warning to all tourists of the city. dont do the shuttle. i dont know a person who lives "in" the city that does the shuttle. actually i can find a free parking space within a 2-5 block radius. cheaper and better walk with a kenn eye and a Lil' patience IMO.

In fact in all my years in detroit. i've only paid for downtown parking 3 times.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I got hit in the eye at a bar last night by a nazi-skinhead-tattooed up jokester. He then got ushered out by his boys only to show back up a half hour later with a knife. Such is life at the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by PolishSausage
    I got hit in the eye at a bar last night by a nazi-skinhead-tattooed up jokester. He then got ushered out by his boys only to show back up a half hour later with a knife. Such is life at the bar...
    ummm what Bar? and did you have enough to buy a fifth of the most potent liquor they got to smash on his head then hit him with the lighter?
    ^

I find pool cues come in handy whenever some idiot in a bar wants to fight.

You can snap it over your knee and have 2 things to hit him with

OR

Just smash the cue over his head and again have 2 things to do damage with.

I like those options.

Which is why I don't use bottles or chairs or other shit.

Bottles are only good for one hit and a stab or 2.

Chairs are too heavy when you're drunk.

The pool cue? Perfect Weapon.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    I find pool cues come in handy whenever some idiot in a bar wants to fight.

You can snap it over your knee and have 2 things to hit him with

OR

Just smash the cue over his head and again have 2 things to do damage with.

I like those options.

Which is why I don't use bottles or chairs or other shit.

Bottles are only good for one hit and a stab or 2.

Chairs are too heavy when you're drunk.

The pool cue? Perfect Weapon.
    i've heard Aussie folks are solid bar drinkers and fighters. is this true?
    ^

+ Reply to Thread