+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Night

Oh yeah, I only use if I have to.

You don't need to all the time but when a guy has a broken bottle in his hand you can bet your sack his head is meeting the pool cue real quick.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Or you could trip him and slam his head in to the pool table and
    shove his bottle in to his face and show him what death looks like.

Then pull it away and go get another drink at the bar.

Yeah, I always like to go to the bar when I've finished smashing someone.

Everyone gets out of the way and I seem to get served a lot quicker than usual.

I wonder why that is lol

We need a new thread:

Bar Fights with M1 and Pharaoh:

Surviving a Bar Fight: The Essential Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I had a fucking riot downtown last night. Then again...I have a parking pass, lol.
    yea, warning to all tourists of the city. dont do the shuttle. i dont know a person who lives "in" the city that does the shuttle. actually i can find a free parking space within a 2-5 block radius. cheaper and better walk with a kenn eye and a Lil' patience IMO.

In fact in all my years in detroit. i've only paid for downtown parking 3 times.
    It was ridiculous. I figured there wouldn't be any parking available but there was. I would have gladly dropped $20.00 to park but I didn't think we'd be able to find anything.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a great time for most of the night and yes I am basically out $100.00 bucks and have a nice shiner (hurts like a bitch but certainly isn't the first one I've ever had) but other than that I'm fine. Pharaoh is right though, this is why I dislike people as well. Cutting in line in front of people who have waited over an hour and than hitting a 50 year old man because he said something to you about what you were doing? Give me a damn break. It would have been nice to have at least one cop in that general area but apparently there was, in fact, a shooting outside the Red Square Night Club on Woodward. Not sure why it takes every cop in the city to handle that though.

This had the possibility of escalating into something really bad but thankfully it didn't. Waking up this morning, I'm kinda glad that my brother and friend couldn't get off the bus. No telling what would have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

I'll tell you what would have happened:

You, the old guy, your bro and the friend would have been like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalpyse and fucked all them cunts up.

Bats, pool cues, tire irons, benches - there's a lot of shit to use on the street.

Skulls getting smashed, women crying, girls screaming, men dying...

4 guys bathing in blood! That's the shit.

Or they other guys could have pulled out weapons and somebody would be dead or in the hospital.

That situation is on the cops. They should have been there and nothing would have happened. I mean you could have had 90% of the cops on duty head to the shooting and the other 10% could have stayed where they were supposed to be and their visibility alone would have very likely stopped any shenanigans before they started.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Pharaoh just doesn't understand America and how everyone rolls with guns. You just can't start shit like that.

Trust you guys to think I was actually serious.

I can fight but I'm not Jet Li - 4 on 20 is shitty odds

I'm really gonna have to work hard to shed this Serious label, aren't I?

LOL@ Pharoah and M1. I love this place!

+ Reply to Thread