+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ Me

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    No.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Is Anthony a victim of the No Child Left Behind system?
    Is that the thing where I cant just move on even If I fail like I have been my entire schoolin life?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Anybody want to help him?
    I knew what you meant initially. It's just the fact that you're basing someone's intelligence by how well they did in high school. That's pretty lame.

Blog Entries
    Just as you are basing someone's intelligence (actually to put it in your terms, "retardation") on the fact that they have some basketball teams that they hate.

Talk about lame.

If you don't see the irony of somebody that didn't finish high school on time calling people "retarded" for something as minor as that, then I completely understand how you found yourself in the position that you found yourself in.

(If you aren't following what is going on here, this might help: http://wtfdetroit.com/viewtopic.php?t=918)
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    Anybody want to help him?
    I knew what you meant initially. It's just the fact that you're basing someone's intelligence by how well they did in high school. That's pretty lame.
    I agree.

Someone help me, what is no child left behind? I dont understand it! Alls I know is it started when nut hairs came into office.

Just as you are basing someone's intelligence or level of mental retardation based on the fact that they have some basketball teams that they hate.

Talk about lame.
    Fine, then I'll change my retarded comment.

Only bitter and immature little kids hate on players and teams.
    Better? I'm liking it already.

Anthony
    Homer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lol @ people who have to take classes in their final semester.

I took the max credits every semester in high school (i think that was 6 one hour classes), and I only had to take one class in my final semester. And an elective at that. I took a stupid class just to get my half credit and it was a breeze. I also took some classes at the community college, but that wasn't required.

If you pass your classes all thru highschool, you should be able to coast your final semester (if you want to). Maybe that has changed since then, I don't know.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread