+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ Me

LOL @ Me

LOL @ Me. Going into my last school year, I knew I was down a half credit, and I knew I couldnt fail any classes at all. Well, LOL @ Me. I passes all but one class. And that one "F" really fucking blows monkey nuts the size of over inflated dodge balls. Now, I have to take 2 extra classes at a very ghetto ass place called Riverside to recover 2 half credits that I missed over the years. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why cant I just fucking pass my classes and make things easy on my self! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!? I could have made this year easy on my self If I didnt fuck around, but noooooooo, I had to be too busy doing nothing. I couldnt even manage a D in 2 very important classes last year, so I could fuck around this year. Nooooooooo, I was too busy doing nothing.

I dont wanna be at this place. Its all fucking wiggers, crack whors, emo kids, and other varieties of both white and black trash. How the fuck am I supposed to get my fucking credit while sitting next to someone who's itchin & shit cuz he cant get his crack fix till after 9:45?

I already fucking passed every gen elective thats easy to deal with. Now I have to fucking sit in an art class and do fucking projects and shit. I cant even fucking draw worth a shit. How the fuck was this the only other elective they offered besides computers? How? What the fuck is wrong with this place?

They only offered two English courses to me. One was nothing but writing reports, and the other involved more reading than writing. So I choose that one. Come to find out that at the end of every day, I gotta hand in full reports to the teacher who dosnt even teach. He just makes sure you come and gives you your book and paper.

Urgh. I'm just so fucking pissed, and I figured if PFN gets to post his stories, why not me. God I fucking hat this. FUCK!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    im sorry, but where is the part about the salon?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Have you ever thought about sexual interactions with your teachers? It's a sure-fire A. Just go up behind he or she and start with a little ear massage, that always sets the mood. Work your hands down to the shoulders and neck area. While doing this, really start to grind your junk into their back. Once you feel it is necessary, glide the hands down to the breast area. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Start kissing the teacher on the neck, whispering out your self phone number. Once the bell rings, run out, turn your self phone on, wait for the call, set a date, have some fun. And if you get bored with that teacher, you can just sue for millions and be financially secure for the rest of your life.

I dont have a damn clue as to what you're talking about, gutz.

And BTW, I hope no1 takes this as me feeling sorry for my self. Fuck that. I put my own self into this, and I relize that. I'm just venting fustration.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Have you ever thought about sexual interactions with your teachers? It's a sure-fire A. Just go up behind he or she and start with a little ear massage, that always sets the mood. Work your hands down to the shoulders and neck area. While doing this, really start to grind your junk into their back. Once you feel it is necessary, glide the hands down to the breast area. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Start kissing the teacher on the neck, whispering out your self phone number. Once the bell rings, run out, turn your self phone on, wait for the call, set a date, have some fun. And if you get bored with that teacher, you can just sue for millions and be financially secure for the rest of your life.
    How do you think I got through High School? [smilie=wink.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    How do you think I got through High School? [smilie=wink.gif]
    Well it's obviously not copying off your brother's old work. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Well I was just looking at some past threads here that I missed and saw that PNF already had a thread about student to teacher sexual relations. I did not realize this when I posted my message, and no I am not trying to steal PNF's thunder, nor his niche. I would edit it out of there but Mikey and Anthony already quoted it. My apologies to PNF. I think this puts me back on thin ice.

As you wish.

OUCH!! If Anthony would just pass his fucking classes none of this shit happens.

+ Reply to Thread