Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to see you

Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Welcome back, Stu.

Props for coming back.

Also props on the mod joke.

It took heart and guts.

Now go post something funny or insightful, or we'll ban your ass.
    You also might want to checks your pm's before continuing....
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Re: Good to see you

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Hi there. Remember me? The sensitive teen from Saginaw? Well, I did turn 18 over my hiatus, so I am an adult now. I know some things happened and many grew a disliking for me when I fled for RealGM (can I say that here?). Would I still be welcomed here by some of you? More importantly, would I still be welcome here after my “justusboys” entries are found?

A lot of posters here I don’t know, others I go way back with. Why did I leave? So there. I’m back.
    So he leaves..... turns 18..... comes crawling back.........

Me thinks someone want access to the Champagne room![smilie=2thumbsup.g:

I'm kidding (I think) Welcome back. (And yes I realize that you probably don't know who I am but I read at realgm for about 3 years before posting)

I know a hell of a lot more about you than you know about me. Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    LOL@This thread.
    More like ROFLMAO@This thread.

Skelly should stop acting like WtfDetroit is a reailty show.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    How many times do you need to get banned to get you to stop posting with this group of people?

And Train Wreck, I really don't know you much at all, you can stop peaking through my window though, we can talk on this thing.

Blog Entries

Re: Good to see you

Hi there. Remember me? The sensitive teen from Saginaw? Well, I did turn 18 over my hiatus, so I am an adult now.
    Welcome back, Skelly.

Some of the mods were just talking about you, and I mentioned you in the "Come Back Cliffy" thread too, so this is coincidental timing.

Looks like you've developed a more lighthearted approach to this stuff, so hopefully this go around at WTF will be more enjoyable for you.

I'm glad that your journey to becoming a man has brought you here. Perhaps you should get together with Gutz "Hefner/DevinJubei/Rorschach" Callahan and he can help you in your quest. Hold onto 18 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men. Hit up a Syndicate member if you want to sip some Champagne.

Ask me something about me that only I would know...
    Maybe you could post that family picture again?

If you misplaced it, I think I know somebody here that still has it.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm looking forward to reading your Pistons comments on a regular basis again.

p.s. Since you probably haven't been reading here since you left, I'll just let you know that the Saginaw posse is pretty much contained in the NCAA forum.
    Find a new slant.

welcome back skelly. if you are the real skelly, you can email me or pop me a message on MSN messenger since I know you have my screen name.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

How many times do you need to get banned to get you to stop posting with this group of people?

Miss Scarlett, in the Champagne Room, with the glock!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Nice emoticon use!!!!

I agree. Very creative.

+ Reply to Thread