+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to see you

Good to see you

Hi there. Remember me? The sensitive teen from Saginaw? Well, I did turn 18 over my hiatus, so I am an adult now. I know some things happened and many grew a disliking for me when I fled for RealGM (can I say that here?). Would I still be welcomed here by some of you? More importantly, would I still be welcome here after my “justusboys” entries are found?

A lot of posters here I don’t know, others I go way back with. Why did I leave? Basically, through a long series of events, e-mails, posts, and im conversations, I felt disrespected. But enough of that, I made a promise I wouldn’t talk about that publicly.

I’m done breaking promises for now. But I do still like RealGM. I really like the outside fans influence and discussing other teams with their fans. No, I wasn’t “kissing ass” over there. I already made it pretty well known to the Mass crew that I didn’t like how they ran the site. I’m just pondering a return here because of the quantity of quality Pistons insight.

Even if I am not welcome, I will continue to post with a dildo in my avatar. So there. I’m back.

Welcome back. I dont know where you went or what the hell happened, but if you're the real skelly (sorry, we have some fakes around here), welcome back!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Re: Good to see you

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    More importantly, would I still be welcome here after my “justusboys” entries are found?.
    Riiigghhtt. I'll leave our more cynical posters to this quote.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Welcome back. I dont know where you went or what the hell happened, but if you're the real skelly (sorry, we have some fakes around here), welcome back!
    There are fake skelly's around here?

NO. But there is a fake ZeebNeeb, and I think there was a fake Skelly at the temp board. But I forget. Anyways, welcome back!

Well thanks for the warm welcoming. And I think I've been here long enough to be appointed as a moderator...

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    And I think I've been here long enough to be appointed as a moderator...
    naw this aint skelly. he's got less balls than that.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    And I think I've been here long enough to be appointed as a moderator...
    naw this aint skelly. he's got less balls than that.
    Haha, you didn't get to see the old me back in the good RealGM days. You only got to see the timid me trying to re-establish my reputation. Any figment of a reputation is gone now, I can't care about that anymore.

Syndicate, take a look at my IP, confirm that it is me, post it for the world to see.

Mmmmm.... I just find it funny that you just suddenly showed up now.

+ Reply to Thread