+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MSU vs PSU

MSU vs PSU

This game is a lot closer than predicted...49-48 MSU right now.

58-57...woot.

Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard… Only the strong.
    W

State played ugly today. I know they didn't have Davis, but to be down late at home vs. PSU? And since when does Ager think he's Kobe Bryant? The only difference is Kobe goes for 81 while Ager goes 3-18.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

lol at ager kobe thing. I was watching the game and I was calling him Maurice Kobe. I'm really starting to change my mind about Neitzel. He's gotten smarter by each game.

Shannon Brown=Unbeliavble.

MSU/PSU

Ugly win yest, but they all count. Props to Neitzel for stepping up in the end.

"Winners wear yellow"

Good job by State to fight back in this one. I know these are all small games in State's mind, but falling to 3-4 in the Big Ten when you're hitting the easy part of your schedule would have hurt, a lot.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Looks like this was a pretty good win without Davis afterall. I think they are all big wins in the BT now. This conference is ridiculous. I believe State is going to hit its stride soon. I'm ready for another banner.

State doesn't seem to be blowing teams out like in past years, but they are racking up Ws and that's all that matters. I think they're starting to get hot too. Road wins are going to determine who wins the B10 this year, and I think the Spartans have more talent than anyone to pick up some road Ws and get it done. We'll have to wait and see.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I predict wins for State at Indiana and at Iowa. Those just might win the B10 for the them.

+ Reply to Thread