First of all, the weather sucks here. The Super Bowl is meant to be in a warm area. The city of Detroit is dead. Their is little to nothing to see down there. They don't have space for all the parties so they are having them in abandoned warehouses. The money the city is wasting for nothing. I doubt many people are going to come back to visit Detroit for a vacation. Finally when the media arrives in a couple days we are going to hear this classic on the radio

"Jon Doe of the Oklahoma Herald wrote Detroit is a shithole, lets bombard him with emails and tell him he's wrong" but multiply this by 50. When we all know Detroit looks like a warzone.

Anyway, my point is that the Super Bowl should be in places like Miami, Tampa, New Orleans (Obviously not this year), Atlanta, Phoenix, LA, San Diego, Jacksonville, Houston, etc... Next week is a disaster waiting to happen.

Now that I'm on my rant, someone needs to tell channel 4 to STFU with super bowl parties. Unless you're rich, you can't get into these parties and who wants to go anyway? So I'll look like an idiot trying to hang out with millionaires. And how many people in the area are actually going to the Super Bowl with their $1000 tickets? Fuck the Super Bowl. I'm going to watch my Pistons championship dvd that night and I'm praying for 1 ft of snow next Sunday morning.