+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Pistons are so good its boring?

The games are boring.

The only reason I watch is to catch Maxiell or Darko at the end in a blow-out. I like to see Delfino too.

That being said.......... I love this.

Being out state and only watching games on cable,I can say I dont find them boring at all.

I would like to know how the Heat, Suns, and Lakers can be on TV more than the Pistons.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

People don't "like" the Pistons.

They are the "Bad Boys" 2.0

I love the fact that those "pretty" teams are gonna get FUCKED UP by our pipe-hitting team.

I love the blowouts because we get to see young guns at the end. For some strange reason, I find that to be the best part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by OUGrizz11PG
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    I'm stupid because I don't want to watch blowouts? You should've stuck to your word and become a Wizards fan.
    And you should love/hate Rick Carlisle and Larry Brown.

You're as fairweather as they come.
    I'm a fair-weathered fan because I think this season, the greatest start in Pistons franchise history, is boring because the games aren't competitive? LMFAO@this douchebag who threatened to become a Wizards fan because his boyfriend was traded there. What a hypocritical piece of shit.

I'm stupid because I don't want to watch blowouts? You should've stuck to your word and become a Wizards fan.
    And you should love/hate Rick Carlisle and Larry Brown.

You're as fairweather as they come.
    I'm a fair-weathered fan because I think this season, the greatest start in Pistons franchise history, is boring because the games aren't competitive? LMFAO@this douchebag who threatened to become a Wizards fan because his boyfriend was traded there. What a hypocritical piece of shit.

I said you're as fairweather as they come because one minute you love Rick, the next you hate him, then you love and hate Larry.

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. They don't teach that by the eighth grade anymore?

I said you're as fairweather as they come because one minute you love Rick, the next you hate him, then you love and hate Larry.
    What the hell does this have to do with being a fair weathered fan you illiterate pile of horse manure?

I don't think they are boring necessarily but the games themselves are not as exciting as before in that we know what to expect from the team. It still doesn't stop me from watching the games though.

What the hell does this have to do with being a fair weathered fan you illerate pile of horse maneur?
    LMFAO@Mikey

How old are you MG?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    What the hell does this have to do with being a fair weathered fan you illerate pile of horse maneur?
    Classic.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread