+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LOL@SteveKerr

CindyKate=TheSyndicate.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

He starts by saying Kobe deserves to be the season MVP because he dropped 81 in one out of 82 games... and then throws in other high scoring games almost as an afterthought, to bolster his case.

So, by Kerr's logic, if PJ Brown of the New Orleans Hornets scores 85 in a game, HE should be the NBA's season MVP?

I agree with Rorschach or whoever said his team has to at least finish better than last year.

Steve Nash supposedly won the award because of how many more wins his team had with him than without him.

Kobe's team isn't winning all that much, but he deserves the MVP before the middle of the season because he scored 81 points and his team has a mediocre record?!?!??!

And Steve, relax. You're making yourself look like a Kobe stalker. No one is ripping on your lover - they're only saying you don't give out the award in the middle of the season to a guy for scoring a lot of points in one game. How is that insulting to your basketball god?
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Mark my words, Kobe will be named 2005-2006's MVP.

of the lakers.

My hatred of Kerr runs deep, and this only bolstered it. He fully supports what's wrong in this league, IMO - me-first players who have no interest whatsoever in making it a team game.

Kobe's performance was unbelievable, to be sure. But I would be equally impressed if Ben pulled down 40 boards in one night or if Chauncey got 30 assists. The difference is ESPN wouldn't elevate them to god status if that were to happen. The NBA, now as much as ever, is a popularity contest, and I think that's why it's on the slow and steady decline. Back in the day it was the Celtics v. the Lakers, the Pistons v. the Bulls. Now it's Kobe v. LeBron.

The NBA continues to dig its own grave, with a shovel provided by the media, by valuing individuals over teams.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    Damn, I was hoping you were a chick because I was going to ask you to fuck me.
    Thats out of character. At least log on to your Bill Clinton account to say that shit.

IMO Steve Kerr = Owned by whoever CindyKate is.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by OUGrizz11PG
    CindyKate=TheSyndicate.

Finally one intelligent bastard.

I wonder what gave me out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    cindy you'll find out any kobe debates with G dub gets off topic with weakass cheap shots.
    I never took a cheap shot at the Syndicate so I don't even know why you said that.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    cindy you'll find out any kobe debates with G dub gets off topic with weakass cheap shots.
    I never took a cheap shot at the Syndicate so I don't even know why you said that.
    LOL@you making shit up. i never said anyone specific beyond people who dont say nice things about your holy father kobe bryant. get your shit straight.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

LOL@you making shit up. i never said anyone specific beyond people who dont say nice things about your holy father kobe bryant. get your shit straight.
    LOL@you being a douche

Seriously kid, you've got some real problems. There was no need to say:

What point were you trying to make? This thread had absolutely nothing to do with Kobe Bryant, yet you want to bring him and I into this thread. And when did I ever take a cheap shot at anyone in a Kobe thread? If anything, you have taken cheap shots at me. It seems like every thread I post in you have something to say about me. You are an immature little twat that needs a bottle.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    It's not like he said Yao Ming or Steve Francis or something like that.

Kobe is legit candidate.
    cindykate said
    Well, it's not like he was saying Kobe is a legit candidate either. He's giving the award to him right now.
    looks like kobe was very relevent. and every other time your holy lover kobe comes up you are immediately on your period.

you dont like me calling you out on that boo fucking hoo. get over it.
    this shit has been over. watch the game and enjoy the evening.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread