+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Super Bowl XL, Steelers win 5th Championship

Quote Originally Posted by -NoQuarter-
    Hearing a bunch of Pistons fans bitching about a "Boring Superbowl" and how they won't watch it is pretty sickening.

Get pissed off at people complaining or saying that the Pistons vs. Spurs is a boring match-up and then coming with this weak shit?

I don't know how you could complain about the two best teams in any sport playing each other for a national title. Not enough "superstars" for ya? Not enough offense?

Gross.

If the Pistons sucked, half you guys would be cheering for the fuckin Heat.
    Amen. And most of these guys can't give a legitimate reason why they don't like this SB - that's what bothers me. We're Pistons fans, we should be loving this matchup if only because the media is telling us it's not 'sexy'. I'd love to have a team like the Steelers here, and I sure as hell wouldn't mind the Seahawks either.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    i think a couple of us are joking about the super bowl being boring. i think everyones gonna watch it and enjoy it.

you gotta remember some people are so used to bitching about the lions and tigers. that this time is rough for their addiction to misery. pistons arent doing much to complain about and the other teams are on break.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I want Pitt to win
    I always hated Pitt, but I got alot of respect for them
    the exact same way I felt for the Patroits during their run

Blog Entries
    Not that most of you care, but this is probably the longest I have ever gone without changing my avatar or my sig.

I ain't changing shit until after the game.
    Find a new slant.

I want Shittsburgh to get blown out by 50 pts.

I'm sick of the bus.

I'm sick of Big Ben.

I'm sick of seeing the bus's parents.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Quote Originally Posted by -NoQuarter-
    Hearing a bunch of Pistons fans bitching about a "Boring Superbowl" and how they won't watch it is pretty sickening.

Get pissed off at people complaining or saying that the Pistons vs. Spurs is a boring match-up and then coming with this weak shit?

I don't know how you could complain about the two best teams in any sport playing each other for a national title. Not enough "superstars" for ya? Not enough offense?

Gross.

If the Pistons sucked, half you guys would be cheering for the fuckin Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    I want Shittsburgh to get blown out by 50 pts.

I'm sick of the bus.

I'm sick of Big Ben.

I'm sick of seeing the bus's parents.

GO SEAHAWKS!
    Damn Cliffy, I've been agreeing with just about everything you post lately. I hate Denver and wanted the Steelers to destroy them last week. However, than I started thinking about it and the Super Bowl is much more enjoyable to watch when I dislike one of the teams participating in it.

It's hard to not like the Seahawks for me, they are fun to watch and seem good guys and all that stuff. I've always rooted on the Steelers and even have a Kordell Stewart jersey. (haha0

However, having Pittsburgh shoved down our throats this week along with the utter disrespect of Seattle has turned me against the Steelers.

BTW, did you guys know that Jerome's parents have been to just about every game since High School? I don't know if the media has reported that yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Pitt 27
    Hawks 20

Joey Porter MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck
    Damn Cliffy, I've been agreeing with just about everything you post lately.
    You know what? Me too. Cliffy has been on a roll lately.

Blog Entries
    GAME WEEK!!

Remember, if anybody has an extra ticket fall in their lap...
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread