+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

Any favorites?

I used to buy in to the multiple shooter Kennedy assisination theory, but not any more.

Area 51 also used to intrigue me, but as I've grown older I've started to see through the absurd fantasies of those who claim we have actual alien technology there.

Basically, I can't think of many outlandish ones that I subscribe to anymore.

Anybody have any good ones?

Blog Entries

Re: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Area 51
    :shock:

alsoi'mtryingtohelpkeepthisfromgettingswatted
    Find a new slant.

David Stern? That's my favorite one. It was ever-so-apparent in the conference finals against the Heat last year.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Area 51
    :shock:

alsoi'mtryingtohelpkeepthisfromgettingswatted

I used to buy in to the multiple shooter Kennedy assisination theory, but not any more.
    So you're a firm believer in magic bullets then?

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    So you're a firm believer in magic bullets then?
    Why would I be?

Oh, don't tell me you buy into the Stone ficton....

The bullet traveled in a perfectly straight line, from the window, through Kennedy's neck, through Connely's shoulder, and lodged in Connely's wrist (I think those were the three body parts involved anyway).

The mistake the movie made was the assumption that Kennedy was sitting directly behind Connely, and at the same height. The reality was he was sitting to the right of Connely and about 3 inches higher.

I guess I just don't understand the physics of his head recoiling like it did.

I've got some about a certain "organization" that runs a certain message board, but nothing I care to share.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    I guess I just don't understand the physics of his head recoiling like it did.
    Agreed, it looks an awful lot like he got shot from the front, but if you think about it, entry wounds are small, exit wounds are big. What happened to the front of that poor guy's head was definitely not the result of an entry wound.

There've been recreations and tests done, and basically there's really no way of knowing how a head will react when shot. Some flop forward, some flop to the side, some flop backward.

Basically the whole conspiracy is America's way of dealing with it, IMO. We can't grasp the concept that one lunatic can be at the right place at the right time, and all the extenuating circumstances be in place for him to take down the leader of the free world. But I firmly believe that that's exactly what happened.

Check out Peter Jennings' report on the assasination when they replay it on the History Channel some time. It's extremely revealing.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    2000 presidential election.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

+ Reply to Thread