+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your car

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    :sign5:
    MOLA1's new favorite smiley, without a doubt.

Don't even touch a Touareg with a 10 ft pole. It is one giant lemon and thats why its not selling well and thus the huge price drops. I've read a ton of stories on the vw forums with people having problem after problem.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=39

Heres my current car. Its a 2004 Saturn Vue. I needed somethin for the snow over here in kalamazoo.

AND

Here is my baby. Shes a 2003 Chevy S10. Shes went to the highest bidder over the summer to pay for the vue. Shell always be my baby though.

Lemme know if any yall customize anything. Im pretty much just an exterior man myself. Both my cars are/were stock inside.

My car has a custom grill, tailpipes and decals. Nothing too fancy or outlandish, just something to make it a little different from other grand prixs.
    Most of it was done by the previous owner though. He installed red lights under the doorhandles, so that when you unlock the doors, the handles glow red. I installed the custom billet grill.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    Don't even touch a Touareg with a 10 ft pole. It is one giant lemon and thats why its not selling well and thus the huge price drops. I've read a ton of stories on the vw forums with people having problem after problem.

It's between that or a Used Range Rover.

I'm going to lease in either case anyways. 3 or 4 years without worrying about that shit.

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by robcat911
    Heres my current car. Its a 2004 Saturn Vue. I needed somethin for the snow over here in kalamazoo.

That's definitely the best looking Saturn I've ever seen. I usually hate the looks of them (still hate the front/grill).

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1

It's between that or a Used Range Rover.

I'm going to lease in either case anyways. 3 or 4 years without worrying about that shit.

I love it.

I always regret not leasing my car, and buying it instead

I'm definately going to buy my car. I just can't picture myself spending money month after month and then the car isn't yours not to mention that you can only drive a certain amount of miles. I guess its cool with Mercedes/Bmw to buy because they do 150k miles and they still drive like new. I'm at over 150k and the car is still going strong and the good thing is I don't have a monthly payment Get a diesel Mercedes. Car will go 500k miles without a problem. They are insane... They just re-introduced them in the US.

Stuttgart,Germany - USA/Auto Spectator -Jun 09, 2005 -- Even one full month after the spectacular world records for diesel engines over distances of 50,000 miles (80,467 kilometres), 100,000 kilometres and 100,000 miles (160,934 kilometres) at 224.823 km/h*, these vehicles continue to demonstrate their ability to perform. First the Mercedes-Benz E 320 CDI handled a 1,039-mile(1,672-km), USAC** monitored test drive without refuelling. The average fuel consumption for the trip was 4.75 litres per 100 kilometres. Now measurements carried out under the supervision of the German Technical Inspection Authority (TÜV) on an exhaust roller dynamometer test bench confirm that the diesel particulate filter has maintained its full functionality despite the enormous demands set by the world record bid...

Car ran for a month straight and did 100k miles and it still is like new. No car can do this. No need to lease a MB when they last forever.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    I'm definately going to buy my car. I just can't picture myself spending money month after month and then the car isn't yours not to mention that you can only drive a certain amount of miles. I guess its cool with Mercedes/Bmw to buy because they do 150k miles and they still drive like new. I'm at over 150k and the car is still going strong and the good thing is I don't have a monthly payment Get a diesel Mercedes. Car will go 500k miles without a problem. They are insane... They just re-introduced them in the US.
    Simple issue:

Drive over 18,000 per year (and over 15,000 on some vehicles) = buy it.

Drive under 15-18k - lease it, save a TON of money, and ALWAYS drive a car under warranty with no repair costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

+ Reply to Thread