+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Olympics

Muhfuckin Chris...don't ask questions...just move that shit.

...and then laugh. LMFAO. Fuck y'all!

I didn't want Glenn to cry about it. lol
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Fuck that...Glenn would laugh too.

WIELD THE FORCE!!!! WTF motherfucker!!!!

GO!!!!

Sweet! Now no one will read my uber-spicy words since they're now buried in this black hole!

Thanks Syndicate!

I don't think the winter olympics should even exist. Only a handful of countries are competitive (Northern Europe, Russia, US/Canada) and who cares about any of the winter sports? They were never ment to be. Only reason is because of money.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Are you knocking hockey? WTF, Cliffy? The Winter Olympics have WAAAAAAY more exciting sports than the Summer Olympics. Here are a few:

1.) Biathalon - cross country skiing combined with gun play. What's not to like about this?

2.) Any luge-ing or bobsledding - Who are the crazy motherfuckers that do this? ....and where does one even practice these events?

3.) Ski-jumping - C'mon....the crazy motherfuckers that don't make it on the bobsledding team are the crazy motherfuckers that ski jump.

4.) Curling - To say you hate curling is to say that you hate Canadiens. You don't hate Canadiens....do you?

What do we have in the Summer Olympics? Lot's of running and swimming *yawn*....gymnastics....but if you actually like gymnastics then you probably like figure skating as well...this is a push. Oh, and let's not forget fencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugadaddi
    Are you knocking hockey? WTF, Cliffy? The Winter Olympics have WAAAAAAY more exciting sports than the Summer Olympics. Here are a few:

1.) Biathalon - cross country skiing combined with gun play. What's not to like about this?

2.) Any luge-ing or bobsledding - Who are the crazy motherfuckers that do this? ....and where does one even practice these events?

3.) Ski-jumping - C'mon....the crazy motherfuckers that don't make it on the bobsledding team are the crazy motherfuckers that ski jump.

4.) Curling - To say you hate curling is to say that you hate Canadiens. You don't hate Canadiens....do you?

What do we have in the Summer Olympics? Lot's of running and swimming *yawn*....gymnastics....but if you actually like gymnastics then you probably like figure skating as well...this is a push. Oh, and let's not forget fencing.
    1. Not televised

2. Barely televised

3. Somewhat televised

4. Not televised

Basketball

Soccer

Boxing

Tae Kwon Do

Track

Diving

Boxing

Summer >>>>>>>> Winter

I like Winter better too.

BBall is my favorite, but the summer doesn't offer me much more. I used to like Dan vs Dave in the decathelon and the Michael Johnson days though.

Now I would prefer Hockey, Bobsledding, etc over the other summer games (besides bball).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread