+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 107
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Steeler fan thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Deangelo Hall > Steelers
    Um, what does that have to do with anything?

mouse > spaghetti
    Find a new slant.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    It appears that Robanger is definitely getting his health back and the Steelers are now only 1 game out of the division lead.

I think they can pull off a nice little victory against the Falcons. I mean, all you have to do is stop the run because Vick can't throw worth a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    It appears that Robanger is definitely getting his health back and the Steelers are now only 1 game out of the division lead.

JINXED!!!!!

That's fine. Homeboy is having a rough season, that's for sure. However, the Steelers never do things the easy way and they tend to start off slow. They should win the next two games, though, and be back on track...even if Batch plays.

I mean, Batch has proven himself to be able to run the Steelers offense if need be.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Talking Resident Steelers Fans...

...Welcome to Raider Ownageville. Please Step away from your High Horse and enjoy the party.

Cowher:ME, YOU GUYS OWNED ME???!!!!
    Yes you Bill, you got owned my friend.

Don't be so hurt guys. We just got lucky.

Even Jerry Porter was invited to the Party, But why did Joey Porter leave early?

Ref:Ownage happens to everybody Bill, so please sit your ass down and enjoy the festivities.
    Bill:*pouts* you can't make me!

We even have party games like twister, how could you not enjoy Ownageville?

PS:too much history in these teams for me not to pick on your guys. enjoy the week and please beat denver.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Piss poor showing by the Black 'n Gold yesterday. There was no excuse to lose that manure pile called the Raiders.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Piss poor showing by the Black 'n Gold yesterday. There was no excuse to lose that manure pile called the Raiders.
    you are a true steeler fan and your response reflects the high horse our defense pushed you off of ...This game is some decent bragging rights in a rebuilding year for us. Bout time to respect that raider defense though. Rob Ryan had your offense read like a book, i think we stole whisehunts playbook when he came out here for an interview. very good espionage
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

It's official, the Lions are the worst team in football. After the Falcons game we should be able to wrap up the #1 pick by losing to SF, Arizona and Miami consecutively.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Its pretty tough to lose to a team that didn't even gain 100 yards. Ben isnt the same, I predict that in 5 years all will be saying he ruined his career with the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    you are a true steeler fan and your response reflects the high horse our defense pushed you off of ...This game is some decent bragging rights in a rebuilding year for us. Bout time to respect that raider defense though. Rob Ryan had your offense read like a book, i think we stole whisehunts playbook when he came out here for an interview. very good espionage
    Actually, I respect the Raiders defense. In fact, I even mentioned at Teroma on Sunday. Now the Steelers D yesterday, on the other hand, was pitiful.

+ Reply to Thread