+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Steelers @ Colts

This is the 2nd time the Colts have pointed to the Steelers being offsides without a flag being thrown. I have never seen a defense do that before today. These refs need to penalize the Colts for trying to force a penalty being called.

What's there not to love about Big Ben. Ben doesn't have a gun for an arm, pretty below average actually but the dude just wins. What a frickin gamer. Cut from the same cloth as Joe Montana as far as athletic ability and competitvness.

Screw the Vince Young's of the world find me someone like Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    What's there not to love about Big Ben. Ben doesn't have a gun for an arm, pretty below average actually but the dude just wins. What a frickin gamer. Cut from the same cloth as Jow Montana as far as athletic ability and competitvness.

Screw the Vince Young's of the world find me someone like Ben.
    Well said my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    How in the hell do you not give that 4th and Inches to Jerome Bettis!!!!
    I agree. I mean he has been getting 3-4 yds everytime why go away from that for a sneak. I didn't like that sweep to Parker on 3rd and 5 either. They should have approached it like a 4 down situation, or used play action.

Manning chokes again.

Manning is a fucking joke. I love the fact that he is sucking ass again. I have hated him since he was at Tennessee.

Dungy is the reason, I think. The guy cannot scheme to win a big game. Same thing in TB. Let Jon Gruden take over the Colts lol.

WTF! HOW CAN THEY JUSTIFY THAT CALL! What a fucking crock of shit that was!

Now the Colts wake up...WTF

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    And that hall of fame receiver and running back has a hall of fame QB.
    Too bad their coach is a joke and Peyton cannot win a big game...
    Neither can Edge or Harrison.

Incomplete? Not an interception what? Polamalu had the ball secured what seemed like 15 minutes.

Crazy call.

Now Manning coming alive, shit.

That was such bullshit!

+ Reply to Thread