+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44
FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Post here when you are drunk" thread returns (aka "HERE IT IS DRRAY11!!")

Let's just fucking break that rule and derail every thread.

Ok, first their whole posting software is just fucking awful. Was it always like this? Don't they get a lot of traffic and ad rev? Can't they invest in a better piece of fuckin' software.

Are you around Ray? I've dipped my toe into the derailing waters.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...0145#p37220145

I'm cracking up for no reason. Is this why so many people troll on the internet? I never knew.

All right. I'm dropping here. I've got $16.80 and I'm about to go troll Orchard Lake Rd. for smokes and beer.

I fucking hate the suburbs btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippard
    Man. That's disappointing. Peyton Siva is probably better than Stuckey already. He knows how to pass and not dribble like a down's syndrome baby.

At a bar with a pint. I've got ten bucks now so I should be good right? Some dudes at the bar are talking bball watching the game on here. They know their shit. Better than those asshat fucktards at realgm at least

So I just see a commercial for the counselor and since I'm drunk and nostalgic I remember when in '96 Javier Bardem bummed a smoke from me at the Barcelona airport. You could smoke anywhere in Spain back then

I hope you ain't gone yet Ray. When I get back there's a good chance I troll that dez Bryant thread

+ Reply to Thread