+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jim Hermann

Jim Hermann

Looks like he is going to be working with Bill in Dallas.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Interesting, didn't even know that he interviewed with Dallas. I had only heard about Hermann linked with the Bills. I'm assuming that Mularkey resigning had an affect? It is the head coach that typically oversees the assistant coach staffing, correct?

Yeah, but he had interviews in Dallas and Buffalo and I have heard that we should all be Dallas fans now, thus Jim going to Dallas.

Art

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info, Art.

Is this a way for them to get Lloyd's eventual replacement in the fold? (i.e. going outside the program to hire a new D coordinator that would eventually take over)
    Find a new slant.

that would be a blessing if Herman left. He's needed to go for a while actually.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

They are not going outside the program to hire their D coordinator. It will be the DB coach English, which is good news, because he is a great recruiter and he has his own idea about how to run the D.

As far as replacement for Lloyd, Bill Martin the AD just said that while he will listen to people (Bo and Lloyd), he will make the final decision, which is great news. If I can find the artilce which talks about this I will post it.

Art

Now if only they can get rid of Malone

I can personally guarantee you that Terry Malone will not be calling the plays for Michigan next year. Early leading candidate-QB coach Scot Loeffler. :thumbright:

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I am hearing Debord might get the job as co with Scott or just outright OC.

Michigan went a magical 32-5 when he was OC the first time around.

Saying that, I would prefer Scott. He deserves the shot.

Art

It'll definitely be Loeffler or DeBord. I'm hearing rumblings that DeBord is LLLLoyd's choice to take over for him after he retires, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got the job. I'd prefer Loeffler at OC though.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread