+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fresh off Drudge Report

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Denny: Don't you think its a little strange that Bush is not willing to tap a phone, and then go to court AFTER THE FACT to get a warrant?

That's what FISA permits. You can tap and then request a warrant UP TO THREE DAYS LATER.

So, there's no worry that red tape will hold you up in getting a warrant, and then there will be another 9/11 in the time you were waiting for a warrant, because you can tap without a warrant, and then request one later.

I have to assume that if Bush doesn't want anyone knowing who he's tapping, he's tapping his political opponents.

And BTW: Did you know that the NSA was illegally spying on UN members here in Manhattan, in order to blackmail them into keeping their mouths shut when we went to the UN seeking permission to go to war with Iraq?

Doesn't ANY of this scare you?

Quote Originally Posted by Denny
    We no longer live in 1790, 1890, or 1990.
    You're damn right about that.

We're living in 1984, motherfucker. Its scary as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Re: Fresh off Drudge Report

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    And this is why I'll never vote for a %$#@ Liberal. You really want somebody who associates him/herself with the likes of Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Jennine Garafalo, and "Save the (add cause here)" running this government? Sorry, but I'll choose a dumbass like Bush over a "righteous peace monger" any day of the week.
    Fabulous argument. Really. That should sway even the most intelligent readers.
    STEW BEEF!

Yeah. I always vote for the political party that Jenine Garofalo votes for.

It has nothing to do with healthcare, sending jobs overseas, corporate corruption, government intrusion, abortion (I might want one one day), its all about siding with Michael Moore.

PS: I'd rather vote for the party with Rush Limbaugh, Sean "the worst American" Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Mel Gibson, Oliver North, G. Gordon Libby, etc.
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

anyone want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    anyone want a cookie?
    Not a filthy republican cookie, you bastard! :evil:

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Yeah. I always vote for the political party that Jenine Garofalo votes for.

It has nothing to do with healthcare, sending jobs overseas, corporate corruption, government intrusion, abortion (I might want one one day), its all about siding with Michael Moore.

PS: I'd rather vote for the party with Rush Limbaugh, Sean "the worst American" Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Mel Gibson, Oliver North, G. Gordon Libby, etc.
    You know...Sean Hannity is a straight up Nazi, but I'm starting to think that Bill O'Reilly is an equal opportunity ass hole. Even the conservatives are starting to hate his ass. He's almost turning into an angrier Jim Rome (if that's possible). Oh, and you forgot to mention Ann Coulter. She's the best of the bunch (read: worst). Has anyone ever read her books? They're fantastic. Her key points are usually anchored by the age old arguement of" " I know you are but what am I?"

I'm sorry....I don't know where I'm going with this. I just like throwing any pundits under the bus. However....if you want to talk about something REALLY scary, we could always talk about Pat Robertson. That mother fucker is scary.

Sean Hannity is so fucked up its ridiculous.

He really is a nazi. He gets people all worked up with blind faith nationalism (read support of the republican party), to the point where his audience is ready to lock anyone who isn't republican into concentration camps and burn them in ovens, all while patting each other on the back and calling themselves "great americans".

Hannity: I illegally wiretapped my neighbor and found out he voted for Kerry, so I poisoned his dog and watched it vomit its own guts onto the street and die a horrible death. I'm a great american!!!

Denny: Don't you think its a little strange that Bush is not willing to tap a phone, and then go to court AFTER THE FACT to get a warrant?

That's what FISA permits. You can tap and then request a warrant UP TO THREE DAYS LATER.

So, there's no worry that red tape will hold you up in getting a warrant, and then there will be another 9/11 in the time you were waiting for a warrant, because you can tap without a warrant, and then request one later.

I have to assume that if Bush doesn't want anyone knowing who he's tapping, he's tapping his political opponents.

And BTW: Did you know that the NSA was illegally spying on UN members here in Manhattan, in order to blackmail them into keeping their mouths shut when we went to the UN seeking permission to go to war with Iraq?

Doesn't ANY of this scare you?

Quote Originally Posted by Denny
    We no longer live in 1790, 1890, or 1990.
    You're damn right about that.

We're living in 1984, motherfucker. Its scary as hell.

Hahahhahha. Yeah, our politicians are pretty dirty.

I think I'll move to Australia.

Hey Pharoah, what are apartment rates over there???

(BTW, I hate Hannity too)

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Yep....that's him.

So I ask you: What's scarier? The fact that this guys exists, or the fact that he sells tons of books and is all over the television? Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugadaddi
    Yep....that's him.

So I ask you: What's scarier? The fact that this guys exists, or the fact that he sells tons of books and is all over the television? Good times.
    I'll take what's behind door #3, Alex.

The fact that people believe they are getting "their news" from him. That's the problem with most of the talking heads... these motherfuckers actually look to the worst kind of hate-filled propagandists with big phoney smiley faces on FoxNews to tell them how to think, who to hate, who is "unamerican" who is a "great american", what civil rights are worthless, what crimes are not really crimes, which crooked politicians are just being hated on because they are republican and really are great fellas, etc.

The only thing I despise worse than the talking heads are their audiences... err... I mean sheep.

At least Jim Rome callers flat out call themselves "clones". Fox News watchers think they're "educating" themselves on "current events" i.e. the attack on Christmas.

Isn't it amazing that everyone knows we are attacking Christmas, but probably only 1% of the country knows the NSA was spying on members of the United Nations in order to blackmail them in to not complaining about our illegal war in Iraq?

How fucked up is this country?

+ Reply to Thread