+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan State NOT Elite?

You guys are dick fuckers. 2 losses and we suck. CBB if different than CF.

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    UM and MSU have both won the same amount of NC in the last 10 years.

They both have been very successful in making it to the game they have been trying to reach.

The point is that MSU people want to take shots at UM football program when in all honesty, MSU B-Ball is in about the same shape.

high expectations at beginning of the year, but very little payoff at the end.

Art
    last time michigan state has not lived up to expectations?

you cant judge this basketball season because it has just begun. get back to me at the end of march. they'll be there in the final four.

they exceeded expectations last year. they do it many times in the tournament over the last 7 years.

Oh yeah now I remember...expectations at UM are higher ever year than MSU, which is why UM has such a hard time living up to them.

UM is like UK in comparsion, they expect the best every year and hence when they have a 2-3 loss season and UK doesnt reach the final 4...then it is a failed season.

Let me know when State fans expect that, until then MSU is not elite. Just very good.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Oh yeah now I remember...expectations at UM are higher ever year than MSU, which is why UM has such a hard time living up to them.

UM is like UK in comparsion, they expect the best every year and hence when they have a 2-3 loss season and UK doesnt reach the final 4...then it is a failed season.

Let me know when State fans expect that, until then MSU is not elite. Just very good.

Art
    the expectations of michigan football are dilusional. every year, all fans think they're great, and they always fall on their faces. this last season is a perfect example of that.

michigan state entered last years tourney a low seed. knocked off tourney favorite duke en route to a great tournament run. the expectation is based on your seed. michgans expectation is based on its preseason ranking.

so, until michigan can live up to, or surpass expectations, they're another purdue.

First off, people who cannot spell are stupid and should stay off message boards. It does not ever help their cause.

I am sorry, 5 is a low seed in the tourney? Since seeds are 1-16, i would say that a 5 seed an above average seeding and the fact that they think they are in the top 20 out of 300 and some odds schools means that MSU was pretty good. 2004-2005 Michigan makes the Rose Bowl BCS game against Texas. Thus I would saying the Big Ten is a pretty good accomplishment.

Hmmm, I wonder who had a better year...neither did, since neither won the whole thing.

I am sorry that State fans cannot get over the fact that UM has so much more love going for it and you try to chop down the program every chance you get.

I have bigger expectations for the upcoming season than I ever did this past season.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

UM and MSU have both won the same amount of NC in the last 10 years.

They both have been very successful in making it to the game they have been trying to reach.

The point is that MSU people want to take shots at UM football program when in all honesty, MSU B-Ball is in about the same shape.

high expectations at beginning of the year, but very little payoff at the end.

Art
    Co-signed.

First off, people who cannot spell are stupid and should stay off message boards. It does not ever help their cause.

I am sorry, 5 is a low seed in the tourney? Since seeds are 1-16, i would say that a 5 seed an above average seeding and the fact that they think they are in the top 20 out of 300 and some odds schools means that MSU was pretty good. 2004-2005 Michigan makes the Rose Bowl BCS game against Texas. Thus I would saying the Big Ten is a pretty good accomplishment.

Hmmm, I wonder who had a better year...neither did, since neither won the whole thing.

I am sorry that State fans cannot get over the fact that UM has so much more love going for it and you try to chop down the program every chance you get.

I have bigger expectations for the upcoming season than I ever did this past season.

Art
    Again Co-signed.

MSU seems to get hot at the right time and make a solid tourney run now and then (but don't win the whole thing), but they lack the "eliteness" and consistency to sustain it over the season. If they don't beat Indiana they're looking at 0-3 and are in Big Trouble.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

State has lost in the first round twice in the last 5 years, to Nevada and NC State. Super non-elite.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

U-M hasnt won a bowl game since I was in 3rd grade. And has been on probahtion in Bball

probahtion?

Isn't that when in the early 1900's, they made drinking illegal?

+ Reply to Thread