+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean Taylor spitting

Sean Taylor spitting

Man, I would have seriously fucked him up if he had spit on me.

I think spitting on someone is about as bad as it can get without genitalia coming into play.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    That would piss me the fuck off. That, or having my balls squeezed in a pile for a fumbled ball. I'd definitely want to kick ass then.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Maybe Sean Taylor has tasty spit, and Pittman found it delicious. Looked like he was saying to Taylor "Wow, that's some tasty spit" and was about to pat his ass when the evil zebras stepped in and ruined the lovefest.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    oh so thats what he did.....

i was wondering why he caught the flag. wow just think if him and marcus vick end up on the same team.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Spit List
    Romanowski
    Taylor

Fuckin bitches man. That's low.

Roberto Alomar..

I hate all 3 and want them all to suffer horribly.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Spit List
    Romanowski
    Alomar
    Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by DevinJubei

i was wondering why he caught the flag. wow just think if him and marcus vick end up on the same team.
    It would be great to have all the guys that A. Speed B. Buy beer for underage people C. step on peoples legs at the bottom of piles all on one team. You would have pretty much everyone in the NFL on one team. :roll:

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinJubei

It would be great to have all the guys that A. Speed B. Buy beer for underage people C. step on peoples legs at the bottom of piles all on one team. You would have pretty much everyone in the NFL on one team. :roll:
    how bout we add spitting on people and see how many got kicked out of college.
    the list shrinks quite a bit.

no need to get a hard on for vick. he already has a ridiculous sized boner for himself just off being michael vick's brother..

his lack of discipline on the field and as it relates to the team has been pretty silly and his reaction being "i'll just head to the nfl baby" doesnt say much about where his head is at. he thinks his last name is a free pass. just like clarett thinks his one year of sucess was a free pass.

maybe vick will get some harsh reality in the pros, but who knows. but his attitude at the moment isnt all that good. but unless he tests positive for any drugs at the combine or stinks it up like clarett did, he'll go in the 3rd round probally.

one more thing before you pull out more of your vick pom poms. there was no pile. he just stomped the guys leg outright in the open like only a genius would do . he's not lawrence phillips, but he's not all that smart either.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread