+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@Isiah and the Knicks

Blog Entries

LOL@Isiah and the Knicks

This isn't breaking news or anything, but I'm guessing that most here don't realize how much Isiah gave up for Eddy Curry.

Not only did they give up a decent player in Sweetney, but check this...

Dan (New York): Agree or disagree? In 3 years, the Knicks will have the most talented front court David Lee, Channing Frye, and Eddie Curry in the NBA.

Chris Sheridan: (1:06 PM ET ) Disagree. I like the Bulls with Chandler (Adam Morrison (with the Knicks' 06 pick) and Greg Oden (with NY's 08 pick).
    Doug (NYC): To get Curry didn't the Knicks have to include a draft-pick or two. Sweetney wasn't enough....or was he?

Chris Sheridan: (1:13 PM ET ) Judging from some of the responses and questions in the past 10 mins, it seems I've struck a chord with Knicks fans. To get Curry, the didn't have to include a draft pick or two. They had to include four (they also threw in second-rounders in 07 and 09). So, Knicks fans, when you keep hearing that your team is rebuilding, just keep in mind that they are that rarest of breeds _ a "rebuilding" team with the league's highest payroll and three future first-round picks that have already been mortgaged (remember, they still owe a first-round pick to Phoenix for Marbury, and odds are, because of the level of protection on the pick, that it'll be New York's unprotected first-rounder in 2010.
    Find a new slant.

Stickied. Fuck the Knicks.

Blog Entries
    Here's another that I forgot the first time.

Nick (NY): you wheren't clear on that Curry coment. A Nicks fan will thank his lucky stars or a Bulls fan will thank his lucky stars 5 years from now?

Chris Sheridan: (12:41 PM ET ) Sorry I wasn't clear. Let me put it this way: Isiah Thomas might go down as the man who did the most for the Bulls since Michael Jordan. That clear it up?
    Find a new slant.

Only 26 more teams to LOL at.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Nick (NY): you wheren't clear on that Curry coment. A Nicks fan will thank his lucky stars or a Bulls fan will thank his lucky stars 5 years from now?

Chris Sheridan: (12:41 PM ET ) Sorry I wasn't clear. Let me put it this way: Isiah Thomas might go down as the man who did the most for the Bulls since Michael Jordan. That clear it up?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Only 26 more teams to LOL at.
    Don't worry, we'll get to them all.

This Chris Sheridan guy is alright by me. He seems to give the Pistons their fair share of credit too, which is nice.

(I'm sure by next week someone will have started a LOL@Chris Sheridan thread, too)
    Find a new slant.

pretty soon we are going to need an "LOL" forum.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Not a bad idea at all.

Maybe as a subforum to the NBA forum, right next to the Darko subforum.
    Find a new slant.

So it is safe to assume the picks are unprotected...

Chicago took a step back this season, but should explode really soon assuming they draft smart - which they have been in recent years. We're going to have a stacked division with the Bulls, Cavs and even the up and coming Bucks. If we deal Milicic for "now" help, we'll be looking at some tough years ahead.

I can't believe Isiah hasn't been run out of NY yet.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Not a bad idea at all.

Maybe as a subforum to the NBA forum, right next to the Darko subforum.
    I was thinking an NBA forum for the LOL's and other stuff, and a separate Pistons forum. I think Darko needs a whole new message board for him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread