+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan admits drug use and bulimia

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    A Portland radio station, Z100, called Mount Sinai Clinic in Florida, where Lindsay reportedly is, and asked to speak to her. They got who they think was her on the phone before she realized what was happening and hung up.

Listened to that on the way home. Fucking funny.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    Is there anything less interesting than a psychotic actress bawling about her "problems".

Try living on the street with two kids, pushing your worldly belonging around in a shopping cart, and dissolving what little pride you have left by begging for money you fucking slut!!!!!

Go do what you do best and suck some fucking cock, you goddamn whore, and leave your self-imposed drama for the lapdance loving shrink.
    This is why Denny McLain is one of the best things that ever happened to this board.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Maybe the next thing that she'll admit is that she has no actual talent Stay tuned.

Fucking gross Glenn Always hate Lohan, and i also hate Duff

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Damn.

Bolimia.

I would've just guessed she was skinny because she was coked out of her fucking gourd.

PS: I still don't believe bolimia. She was too coked up to have any interest in food. That's my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

PS: I still don't believe bolimia. She was too coked up to have any interest in food. That's my guess.
    Tay that's anorexia not bolimia. bolimia is when the eat tons then puke it out.

there is no way she was bolimic. she was carving up my special tube steak 5 days a week.

*rimshot*

cokeheads on a big ass coke binge will still eat. they still sleep actually too most of the time. Speaking from what i've seen first hand in my more wild times I can tell you some guys will fall asleep high on blow and grind their teeth all night. Cocaine is an appetite suppressant but it's not going to completely rid the user of all hunger. It works similar to the way a cigarette would in that sense.

and by the way, no gives a fuck about lindsey lohan!! or the olsen twins, or hilary duff, or avril lavigne, or aaron carter, or whatever little scrawny bitch is the flavor of the minute. Any bitch that would starve herself to try to get attention or get people to like her is not worth giving a fuck about, they're shallow.
    k

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koolaid
    and by the way, no gives a fuck about... aaron carter
    Speak for yourself.

I think she's kinda cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Quote Originally Posted by koolaid
    Any bitch that would starve herself to try to get attention or get people to like her is worth a fuck, you know they'll swallow.
    That's probably true.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread