7. SAN FRANCICSO 49'ERS
    JIMMY WILLIAMS CB | Virginia Tech

8. BUFFALO BILLS
    HALOTI NGATA DT | Oregon

9. DETROIT LIONS
    WINSTON JUSTICE OT | Southern Cal

10. ARIZONA CARDINALS
    DEANGELO WILLIAMS RB | Memphis
    I'm hoping a team like SF or NYJ reaches for Deangelo Williams so we can grab somebody besides an OT not named DeBrickshaw. I'd rather get a OT in the 2nd round since this draft is deep with them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    thank goodness the raiders didnt get the higher pick. we are almost sure to grab a DE/LB/S barring the five other teams ahead of us passing on bush or lienhart.

i hope the packers pass on hawk. he would be the best possible pick for my team.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I'm hoping the Jets have faith in Pennington and grab Deangelo Williams. That way the Raiders can take Young and Mario or Jimmy falls to us.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'm hoping the Jets have faith in Pennington and grab Deangelo Williams. That way the Raiders can take Young and Mario or Jimmy falls to us.
    If the Jet's don't reach, I hope the 49ers reach for a WR.

Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    If the Jet's don't reach, I hope the 49ers reach for a WR.
    If the jets don't grab Deangelo, I think the 49ers might. they need a RB badly too. The Raiders might take Jimmy since they've never made Woodsen happy and I have no idea who else they have there.

The way I see it, no matter who the Lions draft, they will end up sucking. It's just a matter of who's carreer we want to screw up the most. Who do the Lions hate? They might as well trade everything they have to get Reggie Bush, just to see if they could ruin his carreer.

MoTown is right.

Anything other than a CB or OL in the first round is a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    Anything other than a CB or OL in the first round is a failure.
    What about Mario Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    The way I see it, no matter who the Lions draft, they will end up sucking. It's just a matter of who's carreer we want to screw up the most. Who do the Lions hate? They might as well trade everything they have to get Reggie Bush, just to see if they could ruin his carreer.
    No negative nancies allowed in this thread. kthx

+ Reply to Thread