+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: NO win cost Lions #2 overall pick

NO win cost Lions #2 overall pick

Since GB, NY Jets and SF won today, we would have been picking #2 overall assuming we lost the Saints game. Instead we will be picking #9.We could've had a shot at Leinhart, Ferguson, Hawk or even Bush (if the Texans didn't pick him). Or we could try to trade down and get multiple pick in return.

I do like the fact that we won the game. It means that our players didn't quit and played to win. Either that or NO is a really bad team.

But isn't it nice to think of who we could've picked at #2.

Does any one have the draft picks in order?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Does any one have the draft picks in order?
    1st - Houston Texans
    2nd - New Orleans Saints
    3rd - Tenneesse Titans
    4th - NY Jets
    5th - Green Bay Packers
    6th - San Francisco 49ers
    7th - Oakland Raiders
    8th - Buffalo Bills
    9th - Detroit Lions
    10th - Arizona Cardinals

That's all I know off the top of my head, I will post the whole draft order sometime soon.

I'll pass on Jason White(Leinart) and Hershell Walker(Bush).

We'll still get the player that we need with the 9th pick(OL, CB).

Looking at the draft list...if Vince Young comes out...he goes to Tennessee. McNair only has maybe 1-2 years left and that is the perfect amount of time to get Young ready for them. NO takes Leinhart. I dont want Young and that is my way of getting rid of him...

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Re: NO win cost Lions #2 overall pick

Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    Since GB, NY Jets and SF won today, we would have been picking #2 overall assuming we lost the Saints game. Instead we will be picking #9.We could've had a shot at Leinhart, Ferguson, Hawk or even Bush (if the Texans didn't pick him). Or we could try to trade down and get multiple pick in return.

I do like the fact that we won the game. It means that our players didn't quit and played to win. Either that or NO is a really bad team.

But isn't it nice to think of who we could've picked at #2.
    Is that a fact? I made a similar post on our fantasy football message board after the Lions got another late season meaningless win! I was freaking livid and I am again now!!!! AAAAAAAAH! :banghead: The Detroit Lions, the worst organization in professional sports. They can't even get losing right!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

the titans wont take vince young

volek is thier qb of the future, and they turned down draft picks last year for him.

1. Houston-bush
    2. Saints- leinart
    3. Titans- ferguson
    4. Jets- Deangalo Williams

+ Reply to Thread