Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maurice Clarett wanted for robbery

Maurice Clarett wanted for robbery

per ESPN

What. An. Asshat. :lol: :lol:

If he would've only stayed at OSU...

It's that gay name. Can't shake it.

He should go Muslim, and change it to Akbar Sharif Sudam Hassad Abdul Tehran.

A.S.S.H.A.T.

What he gets for getting no signing bonus and since he had no eligibility left at OSU, they didnt need to pay him anymore.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    What he gets for getting no signing bonus and since he had no eligibility left at OSU, they didnt need to pay him anymore.

Art
    :lol: Exactly. He's just a product of the hype machine.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    It's that gay name. Can't shake it.

A.S.S.H.A.T.
    LMFAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain

A.S.S.H.A.T.

Almost makes me wanna change my name! LMFAO!!

nice job by Denver spending a third rounder on him. I guess there have been bigger busts. Just think, if the rules had allowed him in after his freshman year, we might have drafted him instead of Jones. lol
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    nice job by Denver spending a third rounder on him. I guess there have been bigger busts. Just think, if the rules had allowed him in after his freshman year, we might have drafted him instead of Jones. lol
    And we'd still have him and some would be suggesting that we bring him back for another year.

Does Clarett play the piano?
    Find a new slant.

I actually feel bad for this guy. It is a shame that someone with so much talent can get run amuck by idiots outside himself. I would have rather seen OSU beat Michigan with him than without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    And we'd still have him and some would be suggesting that we bring him back for another year.

Does Clarett play the piano?
    If he does, someone probably "stole" it from him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread