+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lions vs Steelers

Joey and Roy work so well together. Too bad they're both inconsistent(and Roy is brittle) as all hell.

Score update? I'm lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    Joey and Roy work so well together. Too bad they're both inconsistent(and Roy is brittle) as all hell.
    Roy Williams can make the acrobatic catch in double coverage but he can't fucking catch a ball that hits him right in his arms.

Does anyone else find it odd that we are carving up Pittsburgh on offense? If I am correct, they are in the top #3 for both run and pass defense, yet the Lions are killing them.

If it wasn't for the special teams and the penalties, we would be leading by 14.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Score update? I'm lazy.
    Pittsburgh 28 - Detroit 21

I fucking hate Ben Roethlisberger. No one does less with more as much as Roethlisberger.

It was a good attempt, but we came up short.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    It was a good attempt, but we came up short.
    It was a good effort by our team, especially against an quality team like Pittsburgh.

Our offense was great today. If it wasn't for our special teams and defense we might have pulled out a W.

Atleast with the loss, it gives us better draft position and more importantly we can figure out who is our coach. Since KC is out of the playoffs, we can announce if we hired Al Saunders.

I'm really not that mad at the defense. You can't really blame them for the mistakes of the special teams. We also had a bunch of second stringers and Kalimba Edwards is still rotting on the bench.

+ Reply to Thread