+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lions vs Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    It makes perfect sense that on the one day when our offense is actually playing well, our special teams and defense decide to suck ass big time.
    Can't really blame the defense today. The Steelers have had great field position, not to mention they're the best team inside the 10.

The Steelers might win, but shit, is their defense being exposed or what? The Lions are moving the ball with no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    The Steelers might win, but shit, is their defense being exposed or what? The Lions are moving the ball with no problem at all.
    If it wasn't for our "special" teams, the score would me more like 14-7.

And there is another turnover by the Lions. :banghead:

Interception by Bracy Walker.

He throws a dumbass lateral (an illegal one) to Shaun Rogers, who ends up taking a shot to his leg and ends up hurt.

^^How bad? (I'm not near a TV)

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    ^^How bad? (I'm not near a TV)
    He limped off the field but I don't think its that serious. He might be able to come back in the 2nd half.

Edit: Shaun Rogers is back in the game to start the 2nd half.

Our defense got raped on the first possesion of the 2nd half.

And Kevin Jones promplty fumbles the ball to start the Lions drive. Luckily it was recovered by us. And Roy Williams drops another pass that hit him right in his hands.

And Joey is once again an absolute stud on 3rd downs. Now where was he all season (or the for the last 3 seasons)?

3 TD's for Joey. Please win this game.
    Destiny

Seriously, who the fuck is this guy playing in place of Joey? A Joey run for 1st down.

TD pass to Roy Williams.

HOLY SHIT! ROY WILLIAMS!

+ Reply to Thread