+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lions vs Steelers

Lions vs Steelers

First possesion: Typical Lions drive resulting in a 3 and out.

Then our special teams allow Antawn Randle El to go 81 yards on the punt return for a TD.

Second possesion: Joey sucks ass on 1st and 2nd downs but decides to do Brady on us on 3rd downs. Result: TD

Our defense forces the Steelers to go 3 & out.

Let's see if our offense can pick up where it left off.

Joey is an absolute stud on 3rd downs today. 63 yard pass to Bryson. 8)

TD pass to Schlesinger.

What in the hell is going on? 14 points in 12 minutes is way too many.

In typical Lions fashion we almost allowed the kickoff for a TD. It ended up being a 63 yard return thanks to a Hanson tackle.

Joey is a fucking pimp of 3rd downs (even though Roy almost lost the last pass).

If we can put together a nice drive on this possesion and get a score, I might start believing that we can win this game.

It makes perfect sense that on the one day when our offense is actually playing well, our special teams and defense decide to suck ass big time.

Who the fuck are these guys? The OL is actually blocking somebody and opening holes. Joey is making plays in and out of the pocket. Our WR's are not dropping the passes and our running game is doing decent. Somebody find where the real Lions are.

Edit: Just as I say that, the OL completely collapes and our offense goes 3 and out. Looks like we back to Earth.

You have gotta be fucking kidding me.

Our defense gets a sack and forces a 3rd and out and Eddie Drummond promptly fumbles the ball. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Special teams has taken us out of this game.

+ Reply to Thread