+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 134
FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    ^That's funny

What's your take on Jagermeister?
    Jagermeister is like cough syrup - but instead of curing coughs, it cures the condition of not being in jail.

I saw a guy on Comic View one day who was talking about how no one likes crackheads, even people who do other drugs. He put on an act like he was a guy at a concert smoking a blunt, and he looks over and sees people smoking crack. "Oh shit! I didn't know they were going to be doing drugs in here!"

That's how I feel about Jagermeister. I'll drink the most hellish, poisonous liquors in the world, but when the Jager is busted out, that's my cue to leave. It only takes a few hours of Jager drinking before someone or something is arrested, beaten up, puked on, or set on fire. I like to read books and fuckin' listen to Steely Dan. I'm not built for being set on fire, man.

Blog Entries
    ha ha

I've always referred to Jager as "Formula 44D".
    Find a new slant.

Mich:

Dead on, as usual. Jagr usually comes out when guys think they have enough courage to start a fight or ask some chick to dance.
    Either way, it's a sign that things are about to get ugly.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'm not saying it isn't popular. I'm just saying people got suckered into getting hooked on it. Millions of people pay $25 a month for AOL dial up too, that doesn't make it a good product. It just means they are good at marketing it.
    That was to Mich & Tele, but good points anyway.

I was born and raised in Bay City so maybe the bar is low for me. Sorry BC.

BEER is the All American drink. It's something you can have a cuple, three, four of and not get smashed. If I have four rum 'n cokes, I'm tanked. Beer is the good ol back slappin', your 1000 year old jokes are funny, I'd get mad if I didn;t have to piss every thirty four seconds, let's watch the game, hey, check that chick out (but I'm still too chicken to talk to her) drink.
    Some of the other things about beer: You can;t drink enough of it to convince yourself that you can dance. Even when they break out the KC and the Sunshine Band an hour before closing time.
    2) You can still laugh at yourself while drunk on it. You get soused on Tequila, and when your buddy talks about that time you were raped in prison (but admitted to liking it a little bit), it's "break the cue stick over his face" time. On beer, you just say something like, "HAHAAH! Like the time I fucked your wife in the ear!", and he laughs too.
    3) Beer is the king of the "well, I;ve got ten bucks, and I've got nothing to eat, so I better get some beer"--it has barley and hops; it's nutricious.
    4) Beer is the ONE thing you know everybody will have. This comes in handy when your wife's sister comes over with her fuckhead husband, who you hate, and you have nothing to say. EXCEPT: "Hey Leif, how about a beer"--then you guys are best buds (note: You do this with rum 'n cokes, and you're for sure to kill him before dinner)
    Lastly, most of the times I've gotten sloshed and beat my wife senseless I was drunk on hard liquor.
    Wow, did I say that out loud?

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Fair enough. When you slap a guy on the back and say "how about a shot of whiskey" it generally means you are both about to go hunting and one of you is not coming back. Beer is a much friendlier drink.

I can't resist it:

Who do you hunt with, Dick Cheney?

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    My quick take... all beer is yummy and I love Jager which, doesnt precede a fight with me. Ironically I hate licorice but I love Jager, go figure. The only things I dont drink are scotch (which my stepdad drinks exclusively) and I have to have good vodka if any vodka.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I associate Jager with a friend of mine throwing up in my car.

Speaking of which... I don't get so drunk that I start leaking out of all my orifices after collapsing in a bathroom.

Why isn't there a reverse dictionary? And no, a thesaurus is not the same thing.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread