+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 134
FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Meh. I think Miller products are vile....
    I knew it! He's as bad as McCauley Caulkin. But at least McCauley Caulkin had an affair with Michael Jackson.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    I've said some nasty things about religion, but I am considering joining the Raelian Church. I've been pretty sad as of late and the only thing that can make me happy is a ridiculous religion started up by a retired race car driver.
    Last edited by Timone; 07-13-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Have fun digging for gold.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by timbeau0805
    I've said some nasty things about religion, but I am considering joining the Raelian Church. I've been pretty sad as of late and the only thing that can make me happy is a ridiculous religion started up by a retired race car driver.
    I know what you mean timbeau. I've been down in the dumps myself, bored as HELLL with this marriage and kids and Omaha Nebraska bullshit. I'd like to find a REAL religion, one that didn;t believe it was the only right one, one that didn;t have some stupid story book full of rules, and one that believed men could have butt sex with as many women as possible, and get as many blow jobs as possible, and one that would finance many trips to brothels in Nevada. And one that believed you could get drunk all the time and take drugs too.
    Now I know all you guys are thinking that that is just about any religion, but I just want all the pretense of caring removed.

Blog Entries
    Seriously, you should read Message From the Designers by Rael, Zip. Even more ridiculous than The Bible, but waaaaaaaaay more entertaining.

I've never heard of such. I'll "google" it right now.

Blog Entries
    THE MESSAGES

The messages dictated to Rael explain that life on Earth is not the result of random evolution, nor the work of a supernatural 'God'. It is a deliberate creation, using DNA, by a scientifically advanced people who made human beings literally "in their image" -- what one can call "scientific creationism." References to these scientists and their work, as well as to their symbol of infinity, can be found in the ancient texts of many cultures. For example, in Genesis, the Biblical account of Creation, the word "Elohim" has been mistranslated as the singular word "God", but it is actually a plural word which means "those who came from the sky", and the singular is "Eloha" (also known as "Allah"). Indigenous cultures all over the world remember these "gods" who came from the sky, including natives of Africa (Dogon, Twa, etc.), America, Asia, Australia, and Europe.

Leaving our humanity to progress by itself, the Elohim nevertheless maintained contact with us via prophets including Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, etc., all specially chosen and educated by them. The role of the prophets was to progressively educate humanity through the Messages they taught, each adapted to the culture and level of understanding at the time. They were also to leave traces of the Elohim so that we would be able to recognize them as our Creators and fellow human beings when we had advanced enough scientifically to understand them. Jesus, whose father was an Eloha, was given the task of spreading these messages throughout the world in preparation for this crucial time in which we are now privileged to live: the predicted Age Of Revelation.

And most important of all, read the book, "Intelligent Design - Message from the Designers" the book which will revolutionize your thinking, transform your life and which is already changing the world.
    http://rael.org/rael_content/rael_summary.php

Great book to read for some laughs. Up there with The Urantia Book for me.

Labatts Blue is good. I get that.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I know I'm about to mark myself, but I don't get beer at all. Like lots of other 14-year-olds, My first beer was Budweiser and I thought it was vile. It really turned me off to beer. Since then people go "no no no, try Rolling Rock, try Blue Moon, try Labatts, try Sierra Nevada, try This One Fancy Beer Only I Know About."

And you know what it all tastes like to me? Beer. The part of my tongue that differentiates one beer from another is broken. I don't understand why it would be just this one thing I could never grow into. I have grown into lots of foods and drinks I didn't like when I was a squirt. I can do anything for love. I can do anything for love. But I won't do that.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Did you just quote a meatloaf song while talking about beer? BANNNNN. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

+ Reply to Thread