+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 134
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

Sure we have all seen uglier kids, but do uglier kids get to be in every frigging movie that calls for a child? The ugliness wouldnt be a problem if she was not in every movie made in the last 3 years that needed a child.

The wife and I refuse to watch any more movies with her in it, but the same can be said for the others I mentioned except for Vince, because, he usually does not have the biggest parts, but just pops up in movies and usually is the funniest.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    the girl can cry on cue w/o throwing a fit. she's pretty smart for her age. and she's professional as fuck.

you dont get that outta alot of child stars, thus some go on to be todd bridges and gary colemon.
    but nothing wrong with being tired of her though i dont see her in every movie myself. in fact, outside of war of the worlds, man on fire, and that movie with robert deniro; she hasnt really flooded the market. if she gets the wonder woman part i might have to change my stance then. :shock:
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

why do girls love shiny/sparkly things?

how come things are still packaged in that thick plastic everyone hates to open?

why do gay men design women's clothing?
    k

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I dont get why people use myspace! Someone explain this to me. I really dont understand this at all. In fact, I hate it. My friends want me to get one, and I refuse. Fuck that shit. What is so fucking special about it?
    It's a great way to meet new people and keep in contact with friends. Not to mention the countless pictures!
    You sound like my friend. And that's not a good thing.

Oh, and Anthony, the founders of MySpace are turning it into a legit business venture for music and films. Its parent company was bought for $600 million. Basically, there's a lot of $ to be made. And they're gonna milk their enterprise for every dime of it.

What I don't get is where the hell TK came from and what that is in FREEfro's avatar. Oh, and why people still don't see Scientology for the clever ruse it is.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecolddano
    Why, if there are 3 gas stations at one stop light, one has to be a few cents cheaper...however, the other two refuse to drop there prices a few cents lower to steal that gas stations customers?
    To piggy back that, why are there always a few people getting gas at the station charging 20 cents more across the street?

I don't get why a few months back when gas prices were at their highest, there were about 50 cars in line to get gas at $2.55 while across the street, there was 3 people in line to pay $2.69.

I'm not waiting a half hour to save $3.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

I don't get women.....

I have a very good friend with whom I have fooled around in the past who has told me that Although she is happily engaged, it would devastate her to see me with another girl.....

I don't get why She than proceded to sabotage one of my relationships and tried to sabotage another...

I don't get why I still remain friends with this girl....

I don't get why a girl that I chased after for 2 years a while back has now put on 75 lbs and expects me to still be interested because she can't seem to get anyone else???

I don't get why I complain when the Pistons have a few days off since I can't watch them but than I complain they have too many back to backs.

I don't get why I used to go to ten games a year when they sucked and now I haven't been to one yet this year.

I also don't get myspace.

Well I'm bored so I got a few more.....

I don't get how the people Anthony passes are holding up traffic when he's going 15 miles over the speed limit.... :lol:

I don't get why my current girlfriend bought me (among other things) Pink Boxers for Christmas. :shock:

I don't get why most girls hate dumb blonds but absolutely love Jessica Simpson. :evil:

I don't get why many of these same girls get offended when I argue that Jessica Alba is hotter than Jessica Simpson. :roll:

I don't get why people buy stuff that they don't need just because its on sale. :alien:

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck
    I don't get women.....

I have a very good friend with whom I have fooled around in the past who has told me that Although she is happily engaged, it would devastate her to see me with another girl.....

I don't get why She than proceded to sabotage one of my relationships and tried to sabotage another...

I don't get why I still remain friends with this girl....

I don't get why a girl that I chased after for 2 years a while back has now put on 75 lbs and expects me to still be interested because she can't seem to get anyone else???

I don't get why I complain when the Pistons have a few days off since I can't watch them but than I complain they have too many back to backs.

I don't get why I used to go to ten games a year when they sucked and now I haven't been to one yet this year.

I also don't get myspace.
    You, sir, are definitely a train wreck.

Run from that girl, and never see her again.

I don't get why I yawn all morning when I've been working at the same time for 5+ years. Why can't my body adjust?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I don't get why I yawn all morning when I've been working at the same time for 5+ years. Why can't my body adjust?
    Could be cancer.

Thoughts and prayers.

+ Reply to Thread