+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 134
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

I don't get if Halloween is an actual holiday, an observance, or just a tradition....

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I dont get our english launguage and its spellings and pronunciations, as all of you can plainly see (so kiss my fucking ass, stop telling me, because I know and i'm bothered by it, fuckers.)

I dont get math beyond basic addition subtraction division and multiplication

I dont understand why I can get ticketed for going 15 over the speed limit, yet the old person who I just passed cant get ticketed for going 15 under the speed limit and holding up trafic.

Why I havent been to a pistons game yet this season

Why can I never seem to pass english classes (which sorta ties in with the whole spelling thing)

Why some people are two faced, specally tward other people. If you dont like someone, just let them know. There is no point in pretending to like someone only to talk shit to them behind their backs.

Why is it so hard to go up to a girl and just tell her you like her. Atleast for me. I always have a easier time with girls I know I have 0 chance with (either boyfriend, or way out of my league.)

More to come, fore I am a very confused person.
    key word in your statement is speed LIMIT. unless you're on the highway, there are no speed MINIMUMS. You pretty much answered your own question.

I don't get why everytime I turn on my TV there is at least one Ben Stiller movie on.

I don't get why war isn't decided through a game of chess instead of the massacring of thousands of men.

theoretically speaking

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    I don't get why war isn't decided through a game of chess instead of the massacring of thousands of men.

theoretically speaking
    with presidents like george bush, we'd suck at war instead of having our familiar superiority.

I don't get why girls tuck their pants into their boots now. It looks stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochemical Equation
    I don't get why girls tuck their pants into their boots now. It looks stupid.
    Absolutely.

Why is college so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I dont get why people use myspace! Someone explain this to me. I really dont understand this at all. In fact, I hate it. My friends want me to get one, and I refuse. Fuck that shit. What is so fucking special about it?
    It's a great way to meet new people and keep in contact with friends. Not to mention the countless pictures!

I don't get why everytime I turn on my TV there is at least one Ben Stiller movie on.
    Oh you must be watching the part of the TV that doesnt have Vince Vaughn, Farrell or Dakota Fanning (my god she is an ugly child).

At any time of the day any movie you see will have one of these 4 people in it and if you are really lucky 50% of the time you will 2 out of 4.

Art

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biochemical Equation
    key word in your statement is speed LIMIT. unless you're on the highway, there are no speed MINIMUMS. You pretty much answered your own question.
    actually their are depending on traffic. i've seen a many a stoners violate this.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    (my god she is an ugly child).

Art
    yea, but unless you're r kelly it doesnt matter. and plus i've seen uglier kids

^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread