+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 134
FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Damn, e-ray. I thought it was spontaneous.
    Green text, Zip. Green text.

People that buy cars and mod them. Specifically the honda civic crowd. A hatchback with a huge exhaust pipe and a spoiler looks retarded.

I agree. Those huge mufflers sound like crap too. I get the dual exaust to get that muscle car sound, but that high pitched big muffler sounds like garbage.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich & Tele
    Think about your co-workers for a minute. Yeah, those guys. You know how stupid they are? You realize they'd actually have to be stupider to have a job sitting in a call center looking up accounts all day?
    As a computer tech worker, I'd just like to say that we aren't ALL that stupid. Half of my coworkers are fairly smart people that know a lot about what they're doing. The other half are complete fucking idiots. It's just the luck of the draw if you work at the Univeristy of Michigan Hospitals and you have a computer issue.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    As a computer tech worker, I'd just like to say that we aren't ALL that stupid. Half of my coworkers are fairly smart people that know a lot about what they're doing. The other half are complete fucking idiots. It's just the luck of the draw if you work at the Univeristy of Michigan Hospitals and you have a computer issue.
    Hahaha, I did contract networking work for Chuck Singer there in 2003. Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich & Tele
    Hahaha, I did contract networking work for Chuck Singer there in 2003. Small world.
    Wow. He works with my friend's dad that got me the job, Jim Harris. Small world indeed. I'm actually posting from work right now.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers
    People that buy cars and mod them. Specifically the honda civic crowd. A hatchback with a huge exhaust pipe and a spoiler looks retarded.
    Agreed. I love pulling up to them with a mostly stock (I have a K&N air filter and took a useless part off my air intake) V6 Mustang and then whuppin their asses. My motto, put the money under the hood not on the body.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers
    Ahh... the "rice boy" syndrome:

http://www.riceboypage.com/

Blog Entries
    I don't get how you get to be in you mid-30's and you don't know your own social security #.

True story: the wife and I are closing on our house at the bank about 5 years ago. The couple that we are buying from (mid-30's) are in attendance, of course.

Well, as most of you know, when you close on a house, you have to fill out tons of paperwork and sign your name about 100 times. The dude we're buying from whips out his wallet and removes his tattered SS card so he can reference the number each time he needs it.
    Find a new slant.

I don't get why I don't get off the fucking internet and go study for my test or go to the gym and workout...or BOTH! FUCK Bye!

+ Reply to Thread