+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 134
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

I dont get our english launguage and its spellings and pronunciations, as all of you can plainly see (so kiss my fucking ass, stop telling me, because I know and i'm bothered by it, fuckers.)

I dont get math beyond basic addition subtraction division and multiplication

I dont understand why I can get ticketed for going 15 over the speed limit, yet the old person who I just passed cant get ticketed for going 15 under the speed limit and holding up trafic.

Why I havent been to a pistons game yet this season

Why can I never seem to pass english classes (which sorta ties in with the whole spelling thing)

Why some people are two faced, specally tward other people. If you dont like someone, just let them know. There is no point in pretending to like someone only to talk shit to them behind their backs.

Why is it so hard to go up to a girl and just tell her you like her. Atleast for me. I always have a easier time with girls I know I have 0 chance with (either boyfriend, or way out of my league.)

More to come, fore I am a very confused person.

Why the U.S. is not on the metric system. I mean, what the fuck is that? 5280 feet in a mile, 12 inches in a foot, or 1000 meters in a kilometer, 100 centimeters in a meter?
    --
    Hip hop.
    --
    And how some shitty movies are made. Do we really need the same plots re-explained 5,000 times in a decade?
    --
    Many women.
    --

Surely there is more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Why the U.S. is not on the metric system. I mean, what the fuck is that? 5280 feet in a mile, 12 inches in a foot, or 1000 meters in a kilometer, 100 centimeters in a meter?

I dont get why people use myspace! Someone explain this to me. I really dont understand this at all. In fact, I hate it. My friends want me to get one, and I refuse. Fuck that shit. What is so fucking special about it?

It's the thing, Anthony. The thing to do.

alsoiwon'tgetone and isTKback?

Why is daytime TV so bad?

Why is there reality TV?

Why are health insurance companies allowed to make 38 billion in quarterly profits, but middle class people are not allowed to have it?

Why cant the health insurance people lower insurance prices? If they did that wouldnt all the new customers who could afford health insurance cover the cost of the lowering of the price?

Art

How come woman wont swallow, but yet they get mad if you dont go down on them and lick up their nasty juices?

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Why do people go to the doctor, but then dont want to do what the doctor recommends?

Why does my insurance company try to get out of paying for anything or takes months to pay for something, by claiming they have to review it, but yet when I do the same thing (review and take months to pay), they get all mad and want to cancel my insurance?

Art

Why do doctors prescribe inhalers to help smokers breathe better? Why cant they tell them to quit then the doctors can help?

Why do fat people go to the doctor and talk about their weight problem, but when they are offered a nutritionist, they say they know what they need to do?

I do medical transcription, so I have a lot of gripes about the healthcare industry and patients and doctors in general.

Art

Why does Artemis ask so many questions?

Why doesn't Artemis know anything?

Just fucking with you. Those are all very interesting questions. Add this one to the mix.

If you don't make any insurance claims for an entire year, why can't you receive some sort of refund of your premium?

+ Reply to Thread