+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 134
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

Why has no American killed Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers? Seriously, people. You can't all have something to live for. Someone's gotta have terminal cancer and a devotion to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Good God man! What are you doing trying to bring rational thought into this discussion?
    My apologies. I imagine it's like having Jerry Falwell DJ a rave. Please erase said posts, as well as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecolddano
    Why, if there are 3 gas stations at one stop light, one has to be a few cents cheaper...however, the other two refuse to drop there prices a few cents lower to steal that gas stations customers?
    To piggy back that, why are there always a few people getting gas at the station charging 20 cents more across the street?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Why has the Toyota Camry replaced Buick as the car of choice for shitty, blind, and stupid geriatric drivers?

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Why do you say "my alarm clock is going off" when, actually, it's turning on?

why people put huge mufflers on rice burner cars and they sound like crap. if you're going to modify your exaust, it better be a decent engine to start with.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Why do people always lie about where they live? Like in Chicago, people live 50 miles from the city yet everytime someone asks them, "Where do you live?" the answer is always "Chicago." YOU AREN'T FROM THERE SO DONT CLAIM IT!

-----------------------------------------

Why do people get upset when you tell them that you have more than one Fantasy Football Team? Big effing deal. Its my fantasy and Ill have as many damn teams as I want to.

Why do girls feel the need to emulate what they see in magazines, movies or on TV? Can't anyone just be themselves? Which leads me to.....

Why do people who think they are so original feel the need to brag about it? Granted, your style may be original but boasting about it makes you no better than all the other fags out there that brag about driving a BMW or Jaguar.

More as they come

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by D's Nuts
    Why do people always lie about where they live? Like in Chicago, people live 50 miles from the city yet everytime someone asks them, "Where do you live?" the answer is always "Chicago." YOU AREN'T FROM THERE SO DONT CLAIM IT!
    Good one. I don't, for instance, say Portland. I shine the spotlight on my shithole hometown.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

1. I don't get the "Houston Texans".

2. I don't get when people have more money in their mouth than any other valued possession they own.

I also don't get why we didn't draft Bosh or Wade.

+ Reply to Thread