+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 134
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "Things I don't get"

Blog Entries

"Things I don't get"

I liked this, let's do it again.

------------------------

--Why do they call these "King Dons" sometimes and "Ding Dongs" other times?

-------------------------

What is the deal with "The Trans-Siberian Orchestra"?

Dudes play heavy metal Christmas music. What are their concerts like? What do they wear on stage? Do they have groupies?

Why do cops hate being called "cops"?

Why didn't the band Thin Lizzy get more credit/acclaim?

more later, add yours
    Last edited by Glenn; 03-06-2007 at 03:08 PM.
    Find a new slant.

why you're allowed to litter if you smoke.

I could care less whether you smoke or not, but why are you allowed to cover the earth with cigarette butts and not get fined? I can't throw a reciept out the window of my car (assuming I was caught), so why is a butt allowed? Someone still has to clean up your mess.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Why did Stryper release a comeback album last year?

( On a related note, how did Stryper manage to exist in the first place?)

I don't get:

Why people ever liked the song "Who let the dogs out".

Why the movie "Red Eye" got good reviews. The movie was terrible! The villian got beat up by a girl that was 105 lbs at least 4 times. This was the most predictable movie ever! Yet somehow, critics said there were twists and turns in the movie. Are you kidding me???

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Why was I on the balcony at the Chicago House of Blues at my old office's Christmas Party in 2001 or so screaming in anger at the top of my lungs in a drunken stupor at the group that sang "Who let the dogs out"?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Why are men allowed to go shirtless in public, and women are not? This world would be a much better place....

__________________________________________________ ___________

Why, if there are 3 gas stations at one stop light, one has to be a few cents cheaper...however, the other two refuse to drop there prices a few cents lower to steal that gas stations customers?

Why can't all American's get a "Credit Do-Over" once in their life, instead of filing for bankrupcy? I'm sure the majority of us made mistakes in our infancy that effected our credit...Just grant us all 1 Do-Over so we can try to be smarter with our money.

That is all for now.....

Why is it when people climb MT Everest to prove they are up to a take few can complete, they take the easier side up?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sexy Mike Naz
    Why is it when people climb MT Everest to prove they are up to a take few can complete, they take the easier side up?
    Probably for the same reason some really slow assholes run marathons, because even the easy way is impressive as hell.

Why, if there are 3 gas stations at one stop light, one has to be a few cents cheaper...however, the other two refuse to drop there prices a few cents lower to steal that gas stations customers?
    I'm guessing, as franchisees, they're bound by certain pricing restrictions.

Blog Entries
    Good God man! What are you doing trying to bring rational thought into this discussion?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread