+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Has This site lost its touch?

All is good now that TK is back.

Seriously though..... Instead of saying that this site has lost it's touch, talk about what would make it better. What more could this site have?

If you have a better site in mind, GO THERE.

Frankly with Denny, TK, Taymelo, and others whom I find absolutely hilarious going at it along with the Knowledge of Pharoah, Cliffy, Glenn, Chris, and of course others.... I doubt you can find one.

Sprinkle in a few G brothers and Bammo!

This site was started to be able to talk Piston basketball without the bullshit going on at realgm and that's exactly what it is.

It's hard to do that right now since all posts seem to fall into....

1.)Geee, we won again.

2.)Man, Darko sucks lets trade him.

3.)Artest is a nutjob.

4.)Antoine Walker Will destroy the Heat

5.)One more bench player will solidy the Championship.

Thats really all there is too talk about.

Keep up the good work.

And, Oh Yeah..... The Hack is, in fact, back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Ten days in, and almost 100 registered members.

Not too shabby, y'all.

If you rebuild it, they will come.

Blog Entries
    LOL@MOLA

"funny style"

It would be funnier if it weren't true.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck
    talk about what would make it better. What more could this site have?
    Disagreed - once you reach the point of having to try to make a board better, it's pretty much circling the drain.

Either a messageboard has the quality posters in place to make it good, or it doesn't. This is one of the few that does.

Let's not screw it up by "trying" to make it better. It ain't broke.

Gotta agree with Pharoah. If you guys have an issue with each other about this, you should settle it via PM's. Normally I'm all about airing it on the board, either here or the terrordome. But when it comes to the administration of the board, maybe you should discuss it privately (or at least in the boardroom). Otherwise you get people like me judging both sides of it when I have no idea how it really went down. We weren't part of the process of making the board(s), so we shouldn't be listening to any disputes about the process.

You guys are both cool and I'd hate to see anyone getting the wrong idea about either because we don't know what's going on.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

As of January 3rd:

Site up for 10 days.

94 registered members.

19 with 50 posts or more.

That's about 20% of the total membership, responsible for 1832 of 2516 posts (72.8% of all posts).

That's not bad compared to other forums. Not great, but not horrible, either.

Losing it's touch?? To quote the pledge paddle from "Dazed and Confused" - FAH-Q.

The Pistons are just too damn good right now, and with the drama queen in NY, and the Darko Milicic horse beaten to death, what is there really to talk about. The sad sack Lions?? The Winged Wheelers? The Tig's epic off-season?? For better or worse this is a Pistonboard, and though the plans might be to make it so much more, that is not the case right now.

Y'all a bunch of drama queens. Take your emo-loving asses to PM's or the Boardroom. Fer crissakes...
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

+ Reply to Thread