+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 252

Thread: Avatar and Sig help thread, also request a sig/av

  1. #21
    eh, thats about 250 there. As long as it dosnt scroll the screen left and right, they should be ok.

  2. #22
    150 should be where people are at, but I have no
    qualms with 180. It's not fucking up the margin.

    That's what Filly's is.


    BTW, Welcome to the boards Filly. Good to see you.

  3. #23
    DADZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Buxtons are not thieves.
    Posts
    2,411
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    BTW, Welcome to the boards Filly. Good to see you.
    now get him a sandwich
    Find a new slant.

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Why won't this picture work?

    One of my buddies was trying to get the pic on this page of John L. Smith in his sig, but for some reason it won't show up. Does anyone know why? Or maybe knows of the same pic on a different site that would work. Thanks.

    http://www.statenews.com/article.phtml?pk=18947

    "The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

  6. #26
    DADZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Buxtons are not thieves.
    Posts
    2,411
    Blog Entries
    2
    I had a Krista Latham pic from the State News site that wouldn't work either. They must have some way of keeping people from using their images.

    You can work around it by saving the image and hosting it yourself.

    That's what I did with my sweet Krista.
    Find a new slant.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The twenty-something wasteland
    Posts
    956
    CMKilo needs either a kickass sig or somebody to shrink his av(probably the better option) because he posts too many one line responses and all of the empty space looks all sorts a stupid.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I had a Krista Latham pic from the State News site that wouldn't work either. They must have some way of keeping people from using their images.

    You can work around it by saving the image and hosting it yourself.

    That's what I did with my sweet Krista.
    Glenn, I'm not as savvy as you, so is there a way you could host it so it will be usable? That'd be great. Thanks.

    "The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

  9. #29
    Save it to your computer and then to http://www.imageshack.us and upload it and link it from there.

    They have remote linking blocked, which means no1 but them can use the pic.

  10. #30
    Shogun Assassin
    -NoQuarter-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Defensive Specialist.
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Glenn, I'm not as savvy as you, so is there a way you could host it so it will be usable? That'd be great. Thanks.
    http://wtfdetroit.com/viewtopic.php?t=282

    Just added. Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts