+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar and Sig help thread, also request a sig/av

Could somebody turn that into my sig?

How's this?

Text? Effects?

Fuck FreeImage, but ImageShack ws acting like a bitch this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    How's this?
    Could you resize the original pic so that it works for a sig?

Thanks.

It's kind've rough around the edges, but here is an Avatar people can use for supporting the dual championship run.

Cool image.

Red wings to the Finals, but I can't see the Pistons getting out of the second round.

Just kidding. Don't ban me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    'i think it was Denny who made the Bruce Lee low blowing some guy who happened to me a guy representing RealGm.

Anways, how do you make something like that? Where you can edit a small video and shit? Do you need a program?
    It was a .gif animation Mola originally put up, and I added the WTF and the the RealGM in ImageReady, which is a program within Photoshop.

ImageReady opens the .gif animation up in layers, each layer representing a movie "frame" on a frame timeline on the bottom of the screen (at least that's where I place it). You import the text as another set of layers, but keep in mind that ImageReady makes each frame based on the layers that frame can see.

For instance, if frame 25 is also layer 25, but you forgot to make layer 54 invisible (the eye icon clicked to "off"), then both layer 25 AND 54 will be visible on that frame. They're basically snapshots of what is visible at the time.

For the more complex work (like my old Linkin Park/AA Arena av), I open the frames up in Photoshop as seperate files, stack them all on my desktop in sequential order, make the changes to each image, save them, then open them up again in ImageReady.

After Effects is another program that I believe NoQuarter uses to pull off his animations. I'm not familiar with the workings of that program.

hey anyone wanna make me a Rasheed Wallace Avater for during the playoffs.

Thank You, for whoever it is that resized my sig.

I can't get my av to show up. Where did it go and how do I get a new one up? I tried to put one up and it said "off site graphics have been banned" or something like that. Any help would be great.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread