+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar and Sig help thread, also request a sig/av

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Still no Amadou Ba video?
    If you find it, I can probably resize and reformat it, but I don't have the time right now to research it, locate it, and then perform the nessesary requirements to transform it into a .gif animation.

A link, anyone?
    I looked and I can't find it. Can anyone else find it? Pleeeeeeeease. It's gotta be around somewhere.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Hi guys, my monitor is crap and I can't seperate which colors from which because of mild color blindness. That and I'm going blind so it doesn't help things. Otherwise I wouldn't even ask.

But If someone could make something similar to what I have already that would be really keen.

Linda Blairs head in a Ben Jersey spinning and puking green vomit. That would be choice, select, premium, half off blue light special.

K thanx,
    Love Bubs.
    Hype?

Can somebody do something with this so I can use it for a sig or an av? Freaking hilarious!

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Can somebody do something with this so I can use it for a sig or an av? Freaking hilarious!

Fuck that, blow that shit up so we can read it! Awesome find.

I'm trying to get my gamercard from Xbox Live in my sig or av. I've seen people on other sites use theirs, but for some reason, mine won't work on here. Anyone know why?

here it is
    http://gamercard.xbox.com/moodini31.card

This might help too. this is my profile page. try to click on Learn how to put your gamer card on your Web site. I tried that, but it just won't work.
    http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/p...rTag=Moodini31

Any help would be awesome.

question

The avatar I want is saved to my computer and is not webbased. So it doesnt have a url, I dont think. How can I get it?? The one I want is the same one unibomber has. The artest haircut thing. Thanks
    NOBODY GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE!!!--Jim Morrison

AK47--When you absolutely, positively GOT to kill every mother*ucker in the room--accept no substitutes.--Ordell Robbie

Re: question

Quote Originally Posted by iloveblackpeople28
    The avatar I want is saved to my computer and is not webbased. So it doesnt have a url, I dont think. How can I get it?? The one I want is the same one unibomber has. The artest haircut thing. Thanks
    http://wtfdetroit.com/viewtopic.php?t=282

OK I got it to work. Thanks for the imageshack link. But I changed the avatar I want t this one

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/4...sucksit4dx.jpg
    NOBODY GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE!!!--Jim Morrison

AK47--When you absolutely, positively GOT to kill every mother*ucker in the room--accept no substitutes.--Ordell Robbie

OK, I'm a Michigan fan, so I think that's the worst av of all time, but I gotta give props. That's some good work. How did you do that?

Can someone "trim up" my av so that extra red isn't sticking out of the top? Also, can someone resize this pic so it would work for a sig. Also, could you cut off the computer menu stuff at the top? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread