View Poll Results: Who will Artest be traded to?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

1 6.25%
  • Nuggets

4 25.00%
  • T Wolves

0 0%
  • GSW

3 18.75%
  • NYK

3 18.75%
  • other

5 31.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where do you think Artest will end up? (UPDATED)

From what I can understand Golden State is the front runner with Murphy and Petrius for Artest and Foster being bantied about...
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Getting rid of Foster would be a mistake. The guy does all the little things that sparks the Pacers. He kills the Pistons.

Foster would fit in well with San Francisco, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

If Artest wasn't such a fucking head case, this would be a solid trade for Golden State.

That said, I think it's a good trade for Indiana as well.

Fuck, I don't know.

i wouldn't do the trade if i was golden state. foster is good against the pistons, but that isn't helping them any. Ronnie is a bad seed and Pietrus has a future.

Golden state doesn't need artest, they need a pf or a c. ron isn't going to help them, he'd just get in richardson's way and take touches away from him and baron.
    k

Blog Entries
    If the GSW give up Diogu for Arest they should fire Mullin immediately.
    Find a new slant.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Indianapolis Star - Indiana Pacers officials aren't talking, but a former Pacer thinks he knows where Ron Artest will be traded.

Al Harrington told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Wednesday that he heard from people in Indiana the Pacers were close to a deal that would send Artest to the Los Angeles Clippers for forward Corey Maggette.

"Any team with a sane Ron Artest is going to be tough to deal with," Harrington told the Atlanta newspaper. "Any team he's on with his mind right is going to the playoffs and is going to make some noise. So it'll be good for Ron and for the Clippers."

Pacers CEO Donnie Walsh declined comment Wednesday.

The Pacers placed Artest on the inactive list Dec. 12, two days after he voiced his desire to be traded. Artest said he hears the rumors about where he will end up.

"You hear about them, but you never know what's true," he said. "I'm just waiting to find out which team I'll be playing for."
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Strong unconfirmed Report (Artest for Magette)

Unconfirmed report that Artest heading to the LAC for Corey Magette.

By SEKOU SMITH
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 01/12/06
    WASHINGTON — Hawks forward Al Harrington was the owner of the league's best rumor prior to Wednesday night's game against Washington at the MCI Center. Harrington said he heard from people in Indiana that the Pacers and Clippers were close to finalizing a deal swapping Ron Artest for Corey Maggette. That deal, were it to happen, would finally put to rest the rumors that Harrington will be a part of a trade that frees Artest from the Pacers and the Pacers from their volatile and restless star. "Yeah, that would get it out of the water and off the Internet and all that nonsense," Harrington said. "But I've known for a couple of weeks now that nothing was going to happen with me. [Hawks general manager Billy Knight] told me that if there was going to be anything done he'd let me know. So it's been off of my mind for a while now." Harrington said he'll be happy for Artest, whenever he finally returns to the floor. And he's convinced that whatever team Artest suits up for will be dangerous. "Any team with a sane Ron Artest is going to be tough to deal with," Harrington said. "Any team with he's on with his mind right, is going to the playoffs and is going to make some noise. So it'll be good for Ron and for the Clippers."

FUCKER!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to hate the Clippers now!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Well, now Memphis jumped ahead of the Clips as my 2nd favorite team.

+ Reply to Thread