+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Stevie Y Appreciation Thread.

You're still alive?

Yzerman with another goal last night.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Yeah, barely.

He's only a few goals (4 maybe) behind Messier.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    He's only a few goals (4 maybe) behind Messier.
    I think he is only 2 goals behind Messier.

Messier is at 694 so yeah Stevie is 2 from tying, him and three away from passing him.

Kevin Allen hinted at the fact that Stevie may comeback depending on how he feels after the season. He said Stevie sees Chelios doing what he does at 44, and said that as long as Stevie wants to there is no reason he can't play at 41. I am not sure what brings Stevie back a fourth cup and chance to repeat or disappointing exit?

Quote Originally Posted by JS
    Messier is at 694 so yeah Stevie is 2 from tying, him and three away from passing him.

Kevin Allen hinted at the fact that Stevie may comeback depending on how he feels after the season. He said Stevie sees Chelios doing what he does at 44, and said that as long as Stevie wants to there is no reason he can't play at 41. I am not sure what brings Stevie back a fourth cup and chance to repeat or disappointing exit?
    I think a disapointing exit would bring him back. If he wins that fourth cup or his family let's it be known that would rather have him around more I think he will quit. Stevie is such a class act though and it does not bother him to play on the third line so I could see him playing a couple more years.
    \"I tried to teach my dog safe sex but he kept licking off the rubbers.\"
    Larry the Cable Guy

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."

Quote Originally Posted by Shugadaddi

I remember that game like it was yesterday. I still get goosbumps when I see the clip. Thanks for sharing.

Did anyone else see Stevie Y down the stretch?

A guy who got reconstructive surgery done on his knees to make them bow like a cowboy so he could move his leg on fresh spongi tissue because he wore out the other spots on his knee deserves a place in the Hockey Hall of Fame anyday. Even if he hadn't had the great career he had, Steve should be in Hall on the basis of his past two seasons alone. Other sports athletes pull themselves from the game when they have a frickin blister for crying out loud.
    ^ I agree.

+ Reply to Thread